Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? (3660 Views)

9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria / The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Kelvinigho(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2011
I keep on wondering why i continue to get near misses when it comes to job interivews.i actually had this feelings that you must know a governor,senator,minister to get a job in nigeria.i jst discovered that two persons in my neigbourhood paid 500k to get FG JOBS, but they said they went for test and interivew but i dont believe cos i saw them looking for money during april 2011 for them to tell me that they started working in june because the banker who loan them cash said it was for a job.i was thinking that those ministries will advertise very soon.is it true that people pay to get jobs,i need to hear your honest proves.thanks
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised. Nigerians are capable of anything. Wouldn't be surprised to hear some numbskulls are now selling jobs at NNPC undecided
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Kelvinigho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
I heard pple discusin it Nnpc job 15milion,even DPR is 3million.wonders shal neva end in naija.payin dt kind of money,hw much is their salary monthly dt dey could aford it
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Kelvinigho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
I heard pple discusin it Nnpc job 15milion,even DPR is 3million.wonders shal neva end in naija.payin dt kind of money,hw much is their salary monthly dt dey could aford it
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Jobexpert(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
If anything is valuable and somebody is ready to buy, there must be sellers..
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by spicyv1(f): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Oh yes! People certainly do pay to get jobs! This is very rampant in the public sector! I know a dude who was meant to pay 750k to have his name on a slot but claims that by Gods favor he only had to pay 50k. These jobs are advertised yes, but before the advert the big guns have selected their candidates mostly comprising θf people who have purchased the job!
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Insanity(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
The market is extremely competitive and in a corrupt nation like ours, its more like a survival of the ...
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Insanity(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
The market is extremely competitive and in a corrupt nation like ours, its more like 'survival of the ...'
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by empowerdex(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
I know for sure people pay for jobs, someone I know paid 450k for a FG job and customs and foreign affairs goes for 750k :-XI know for sure people pay for jobs, someone I know paid 450k for a FG job and customs and foreign affairs goes for 750k well, what can I say this is naija
Re: Is It True People Pay To Get Jobs In Nigeria? by gmhc(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2012
It happened to a friend, the guy went to a bank for an interview in a bank and the agency recruiting for the bank asked him to bring money. Although,he was approached later after the interview and was told that the job only belong to those who 'Settle'.

(1) (Reply)

A Sensitization Talk On Career Choices For Secondary School Students In Ugbokolo / Marketing Practitioners Meet Here / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.