Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" (1685 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 / Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by dikysmith: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Nollywood actor and media personality, Uti Nwachukwu has divulged why he believes men and women have no business getting married before the age of 40 and 30 respectively.

Uti who is still single shared his reasons during a new interview with Toke Makinwa on ‘Toke Moments’.

According to Uti, it was best to take time to live life and weigh your options until you are ready to fully commit to a relationship.

He said;

“That is why I am not married yet. I might be Kamala Harris’ age when I decide to get married, I don’t know. Until you are ready.
I don’t believe in monogamy when you’re young but there are exceptions to every rule. Do you understand? There are some people that monogamy would work for when they’re young but the average person, I’ve always said, I don’t think any man has any business marrying before 40.
To me oh, it doesn’t make me right. Between 35 – 40, I will say 35 – 40.
For women, apart from those that are afraid of their biological clock, but then again, how many children do women want these days? And please there is technology these days too. I don’t think any woman should be married before 30.
You have to experience life as a single. You have to weigh your options. For me, leave the spiritual contract of it, the same way I will say leave a government contract of it, because marriage is a contract between you, me, and God.
Leave contract, leave agreement. If you don’t want to commit to somebody, don’t make it official, whether in the presence of God, whether in the presence of the government, whether in the presence of your family. Once you agree, integrity is integrity. There is no excuse.”

https://supers.ng/uti-nwachukwu-men-have-no-business-getting-married-before-40-because-they-are-not-ready/

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Moh247: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2023
If God bless you sooner then no big deal marrying at 20s or 30s
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by wordbank(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2023
grin
This uti na werey
So make men go dey marry evening newspapers wey their mileage long pass thrid mainland bridge abi?
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Terri3Assets1: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by siofra(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2023
You're right, sir Uti!

Me, I would like to marry at 35. That's 4 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Betterhalf2(f): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Uti & his ways ......

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Cholls(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
If God bless you sooner then no big deal marrying at 20s or 30s
my brother be specific...if God bless you on what? Don't even go far I know your mentality here. I know what you are saying is that if God bless a man financially he should marry.

Money no dey give organic maturity, you have to experience life with patience to be someone of principle.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Moh247: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Cholls:
my brother be specific...if God bless you on what? Don't even go far I know your mentality here. I know what you are saying is that if God bless a man financially he should marry.

Yes if God bless you financially and you can Carter for atleast an extra human then go get married.

Pros to marriage are more, free sex, good food, companionship, adviser, prayer partner and many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by We4all: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Get married when you are psychologically, mentally and financially ready.

If you are psychologically and mentally ready but not financially ready, then you can marry on credit and work extra hard to pay your debt.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Funny

40+ still carrying baby to creche, where will the power and enthusiasm come from

All this people think you should have money then do big boy, engage househelp and be an absentee parent

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
It doesn't apply to everyone
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by Elliotwaveforec: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
In Nigeria here where poverty reigns, it's the bitter truth. Forget women as a young guy and focus on financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
They should pass gay laws already so these closest gays can stop talking about straight marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by highchief1: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
dikysmith:
Nollywood actor and media personality, Uti Nwachukwu has divulged why he believes men and women have no business getting married before the age of 40 and 30 respectively.

Uti who is still single shared his reasons during a new interview with Toke Makinwa on ‘Toke Moments’.

According to Uti, it was best to take time to live life and weigh your options until you are ready to fully commit to a relationship.

He said;

“That is why I am not married yet. I might be Kamala Harris’ age when I decide to get married, I don’t know. Until you are ready.
I don’t believe in monogamy when you’re young but there are exceptions to every rule. Do you understand? There are some people that monogamy would work for when they’re young but the average person, I’ve always said, I don’t think any man has any business marrying before 40.
For women, apart from those that are afraid of their biological clock, but then again, how many children do women want these days? And please there is technology these days too. I don’t think any woman should be married before 30.
You have to experience life as a single. You have to weigh your options. For me, leave the spiritual contract of it, the same way I will say leave a government contract of it, because marriage is a contract between you, me, and God.
Leave contract, leave agreement. If you don’t want to commit to somebody, don’t make it official, whether in the presence of God, whether in the presence of the government, whether in the presence of your family. Once you agree, integrity is integrity. There is no excuse.”

https://supers.ng/uti-nwachukwu-men-have-no-business-getting-married-before-40-because-they-are-not-ready/

very foolish guy that I have never liked.So what if u r previlefged to have seen life and weighed those options as a man earlier than that age.what u achieve at 40 some achieve at 20.Some women at 20 have seen some at 30 have not seen.UTI knows why he is not married.Some of us know too.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: “men Have No Business Getting Married Before 40" by AlphaJazz: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
dikysmith:

He said;

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Musician CDQ Weds Online Personality Saidaboj / Madonna To Be 'Nailed To Cross' In Concert / Celebrities Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.