Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eyes? Talk To An Eye Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eyes? Talk To An Eye Doctor (168 Views)

Best Eye Doctor In Delhi / Pls Doctor In The House Is There Any Problems Or Risk In Marrying Hypertensive L / Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Problems With Your Eyes? Talk To An Eye Doctor by Drtimon(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Hi my name is Simon, a doctor of optometry and residing eye doctor at Mozart eye clinic, durumi abuja.
Do you have any issues with your eyes? Are you worried about anything eye related? You can ask me any questions you have over here or contact me on 0,....8,....0,....8,......1,.....7,....8,.....2,.....6,....8,........8.

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Nigerian Healthcare Woes With Megatronhms: / How To Set Realistic Expectations For Valentine’s Day And Avoid Burnout (pic) / Unlocking The Secrets To Weight Loss: Strategies For Time Constraints, Budgeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.