Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account (37484 Views)

Worry No More. Get Your Instant Loan Paid Into Your Account Within Hours. / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.

January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
February 1st, I got January salary of 49k (not complete salary).

As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.

Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.

It's like my area manager forgot to notify them when he removed me.

What would you do in my shoes?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by MMempire(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chop the money clean mouth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Chidibe212(f): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
What do you think might be the reason they didn't pay you completely?

And why didn't you recieve Dec salary?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Mercury12(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
If I was you I will return the money because I didn't work for it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by We4all: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pray so the error continues until you recover what they owe you.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by OnionBandit(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Return the money if you didn't work for it. It will be replenished in multiple folds

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Rexymania(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
Keep living

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by mactoni91(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
I can guess the company.

They own a popular QSR brand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Richy4(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
🀸🀸🀸🀸
<< I did not work in January..
<< I got paid January salary..
<< I am in good terms with the Branch manager..
<<I have not been given a termination letter yet..

WHAT I'LL DO IF I WAS IN YOUR SITUATION

I will go to the branch manager and let him know that I got paid for what I didn't work for.... Meaning (your integrity is unquestionable)

Even if you are a sluggish worker, and your integrity is intact , when one is pleading your case, it will be extremely easy..It would be like where can we find such an upright man again in Nigeria πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Danielmegg(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
OnionBandit:
Return the money if you didn't work for it. It will be replenished in multiple folds
thats was back in d dayz bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why not inform your area manager man.
Because I don't really know seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by WantsandMore: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:
Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.
January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.
Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.
write letter. return the money & request for what's owed in full.

6 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by osmosis101(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
To the OP. Oku oriire

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Karleb(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Otilo. If you return the money, it won't get past the accountant.

13 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
God has done it.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chidibe212:
What do you think might be the reason they didn't pay you completely?

And why didn't you recieve Dec salary?

They didn't pay full due to missed days. If you miss any day in pressing your device you'll be marked absent.
I didn't receive December because I was owing my distributor, it was used in settling my debt.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Mercury12:
If I was you I will return the money because I didn't work for it.

Inside being broke. I don chop am already ooo

6 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
OnionBandit:

Thanks, I don't have such patient. this people are owing me ooo

4 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
write letter. return the money & request for what's owed in full.

I don't think they're that reasonable to want to pay up my unremitted pension. Anyone that leaves that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by OnionBandit(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:

Thanks, I don't have such patient. this people are owing me ooo
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by OnionBandit(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Danielmegg:
thats was back in d dayz bro
🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Lionmachala(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Miraculous alert... πŸ˜…. Next Sunday make sure u give testimony

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by QuinModah(f): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:
Report to PENCOM or write surveillance & monitoring unit of pencom in Ikeja GRA and get all your pension arrears.

6 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Mercury12(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:

Inside being broke. I don chop am already ooo
I understand.
It has happen to me before.

I applied for a job in a company and later change my mind about working with them because i seen a better offer somewhere else but this company because I applied and already got my bank details made payment to my account twice!
The first time I had to called their attention to the mistake.
They said they sorry that it is still because they haven't gotten someone else for the same position yet.
I refunded the exact amount of money back the company account not minding the bank changes on my account.
Can you believe the following month I got a credit alert from same company again. I call them and warn them to remove my name from their system and refunded the money back to them again.
Mind you at that time I was without job

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by michlins(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:
As God decided to reward you, pay your tithes and be charitable
you're part of the problem of Nigeria.

Taking what is not yours irrespective of the reason is stealing and crime

10 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by WantsandMore: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:

I don't think they're that reasonable to want to pay up my unremitted pension. Anyone that leaves that's all.
it doesn't matter what you think, do the right thing so the right thing can be done unto you. Return what isn't yours & request for what's rightfully yours. Do not settle for morsel when you can afford a whole meal table. Do better.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by WantsandMore: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:
you're part of the problem of Nigeria.

Taking what is not yours irrespective of the reason is stealing and crime
Thank you. Nigerians looking for change, when an opportunity appears to do better, they begin to paint a perfect picture.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Chidibe212(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:

They didn't pay full due to missed days. If you miss any day in pressing your device you'll be marked absent.
I didn't receive December because I was owing my distributor, it was used in settling my debt.

So you worked some days in January and you were paid for those days yeah?

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chidibe212:

So you worked some days in January and you were paid for those days yeah?

I didn't work at all.
But whenever someone is removed, they will be pressing your device on your behalf to cover up that gap. Your device is the measurements for you being present or absent.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Chidibe212(f): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
omojesu202:

I didn't work at all.
But whenever someone is removed, they will be pressing your device on your behalf to cover up that gap. Your device is the measurements for you being present or absent.

You have not written a resignation letter to them neither have they sent you a termination or sack letter yet?
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chidibe212:

You have not written a resignation letter to them neither have they sent you a termination or sack letter yet?

None

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.