Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict (1409 Views)

New CBN Policy: How Do You Pay For Adwords & Facebook Ads? / Disregard Cbn's Policy - New Ways To Pay For Your Hosting & Domains In USD / Go Cashless Today, Get Pocketmoni... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict by instinctg(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
With the recent call by the CBN governor on making Nigeria a cashless economy, i and a group of observers talked about the benefits it may have. I decided to extend the discussion by bringing it here for mind-rubbing.
Now, many switching companies are preparing for a bumper harvest soon, and so i pondered on what web developers will stand to gain.
Pls dont come stating blanket statements, give reasons on your points of benefit.
Re: Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict by instinctg(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
Some of the advantages i perceive are businesses will venture into online transactions on the web, for example shopping sites like ebay, amazon and the likes will crop up. Dealfish , nairalist and others would take advantage of this policy by possibly integrating payment processing on their sites.
Here, the real web developers and security guys will be separated from the joomla guys out there!
Re: Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict by vaengaiven: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2011
It's very rare one,
Re: Cbn Cashless Soceity Policy & Ict by talk2hb1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
I have been thinking of this but been busy to write about it on my blog, what I think is going to happen is that web developer and designer will have more than enough job in the next five years as more business will move online and everybody will want his or her own share (even my mammy selling akara at the road side will want her own share too) there will be problem of security not only for the payment but to the website that will be developed and that will be done by I hear I jump into it web designers, Government will come up with varieties of Computer laws and like, Courier companies will feast on the new opportunity being presented by this system, new business that we don't even think of before will crop up, and more people will be richer web developers (I mean real developers not copy and paste types), and hackers (Penetration testers) should be ready to cut there own share of the cake.
em, em, em, thinking sha

(1) (Reply)

Hosting + Free Domain Name- N2,000 Only- End Of Year Pack ! / Host Gator Hacked / Can You Create A Site Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.