Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (57666 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by whippersnapper(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:
So what is special about Grammy then?

So, they actually have to help some to earn it, not necessarily because of their works or songs?

Anyone who never won Grammy ought not to feel inferior, since someone still has to speak for you before you could win it.

Politicized world.
and its not like the give money. just for useless bragging

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by bankulizer: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Nairaland, promoter of Fake News
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Mistermamus(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls someone help me I've nothing to eat 6323208731 fidelity😢
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:
Diddy didn't produce anything on Twice as Tall album

Putting your name as executive producer no mean say you make any beat

Burna Love Damini album is doing better commercially and has him raking tens of millions and touring big stadiums almost daily

Diddy should go and rest. Burna is making more money now, who Grammy help?

I will choose Love Damini album everyday over Twice as tall. I guess Grammy people have their own considerations
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Murketeer: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2023
LyfeJennings:
He should have acknowledged Diddy but homeboy thought he can do it alone
Grammy is a lot of politics
Even the very big names are all aware of this how much more some monkey from Africa
lmao
How's he a monkey tho
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Sweetvie: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Hmm🤔
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by kaybee2ng(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2023
''Oh Okay'' I Smell Nigerian Handwriting

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2023
mandate12:

With ppl like u, the western world will continue to c the black men as monkies. U mean it's diddy's fault for helping Burna ? Or its diddy's fault that Burna is proud and ungrateful? Y do u ppl behave this way?
Shut up you ignorant fool. How did he helped Burna? Lol. He also helped him in Outside, African Giant and Love Damini right? You don't have any iota of sense.

Love Damini is a great album with or without Grammy it has nothing to do with diddy, don't be stupid. He won't win it every year, y'all give too much reverence to this Grammy award of a thing. So because he didn't win it's because of diddy? Will diddy produce all his album? You no wise at all
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

How is Diddy a leech?
Ask the artists that has worked with Diddy in the past, how he was exploiting them
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Hunterkent: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Burna Boy is always proud. Why?
Pride in what sense, humans naturally exhibit the quality of pride. What you ought to have said is why is his pride always over the top.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by correctguy101(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Most awards are sold out before the so-called awards ceremony.

The highest bidders always win...
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by ASAPFERG1: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
trashy musicians
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by steeltrust: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.
oga live that thing
Burna boy is too proud

No matter who you’re
There are people who brought you to the current position you’re and you must acknowledge them especially your fans

Burna is good no doubt but em to get pride
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Hokage001(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads
Leads Where?
We're Talking about Grammy Here, Not Osun State (Which They Also Lost By The Way)🤣🤣
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by jahsharon: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Burna Boy is a wanted murderer that killed people because he couldn't handle rejection from a woman.

Did he kill your mother before your birth?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by delishpot: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Man pass man
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by tonididdy(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Niece:
His international deal/career is over.
Never bite the hands that feed you.

See as Una dey get orgasm over another man slightest decline

Burna boy is rich till he dies.
There is nothing you or diddy 😏 can do about it.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Anyi44(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2023
Make him help Portable win

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DSoj(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2023
BeanX:
Shut up you f**l, how dare you compare Burna to that unknown musician in Tanzania? nonsense
this is why Burna never rate Naija fans, you guys are damn terrible.

Your stinking hypocrisy and mediocrity will never allow u see beyond your smelly nose. Who cares if burna rate Naija fans?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by PPIA: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

That looks Photoshoped.

On behalf of my fellow celebrities, I appeal to you guys to please try and verify your news properly so you don't tarnish the image of we celebrities

Iamdbull don self declare himself celebrity 🤭😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
themosthigh:
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.

I.can relate bro I am.still nursing that shit of help.one and now turn me to debtor of millions ..Bleep frirnd relatives and trust..
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigerians who hate burna are unredeemable. I honestly mean that
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja too proude
Tell me without “Afonja” what would Nigeria or Africa have to be proud of?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Litmus: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.

Are the haters Nigerians? You don't know the identity of people typing so keep an open mind.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Litmus: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
I wish Nigerians understood just how terrible African/ Black people are.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BeanX(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
DSoj:

Your stinking hypocrisy and mediocrity will never allow u see beyond your smelly nose. Who cares if burna rate Naija fans?
Just fvck off bro 😡
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by iSpread(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
MissyLuv:
I don't think this is real
BUT I THINK YOU ARE REAL. CAN WE CONNECT?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by SpaghettiThots: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
You're a really smart human being, I presume.

THought it was just me thinking about that phrase.

africandollar:
Ol boy, ol boy! That statement is really pregnant! Have the powers that be decided that Burna's time is up? I am referring to Diddy's use of the phrase 'first and only'. E be like Burna no go smell that award again if e no go apologise to Diddy and the Illuminati o. lipsrsealed

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DSoj(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
BeanX:
Just fvck off bro 😡

I'm not your bro, U PIG . U fokoff
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by caye(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Most people don't know an hidden fact about Diddy:
He is ... bisexual.

I really feel for Burna and Wizzy.
He must have #₦@& them.

Ask:-
50cent :-" that guy said he wanted to take me shopping. I said "what"!

Usher
Orlando Brown:- panda eyes ( a scenario where a young person develops drooping sad eyes , like a.panda due to being r@p3d by another male. Done in order to dominate and control such individuals.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Ochule1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Human with Ego.Holy Help from God is reliable n contented... smiley
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by ozijay: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
MAtter Taya me o, u help poor person later them go take am like entitlement.
themosthigh:
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD Bruno Mars - Finesse Ft Cardi B MP3 / Download Meghan Trainor – Made You Look Mp3 & Mp4