Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Did You Know? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Did You Know? (13052 Views)

When Last Did You? (Part 2) / When Last Did You? / Did You Know? (Share Scientific Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that the year that read the same upside down was 1961.
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2006
did you know that the Boston University Bridge (on Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts) is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane.
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did ya'll know that the tune for the "A-B-C" song is the same as "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
Re: Did You Know? by tejuoso1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
i don't know how far this is true cos a friend told me just now
did you know that you turn to mounds of sand when you are fast asleep? and resume to normal when u wake up or someone else wake up?.  what ya'll think cos i don't know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that while you sleep, if someone places your hand in lukewarm water you automatically urinate on yourself?
Re: Did You Know? by Free(f): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
did you know that i speak 10 languages grin
Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2006
Wow!

Did you know that camels have 3 eyelids?
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that in Texas, a recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. Only in Texas.

where is bebe, is this true? shocked
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that the infinity sign is called a lemniscate. angry hard enough to try and solve the maths without having to pronounce that!
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that the infinity sign is called a lemniscate. angry hard enough to try and solve the maths without having to pronounce that!
Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that there is a law in Kentucky that says you can't sit on the curb while drinking beer from a bucket?
Re: Did You Know? by kimba(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2006
did you know that your Anal Optic Nerve connects your eyeball to your butthole?

If you don't believe me, pull a hair from your butt and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye.

ouch

=========
A clock never showing right time might be preferable to the one showing right time twice a day
Re: Did You Know? by kimba(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that by typing "did you know" in the search button at www.google.com, you would find a lot of informations you never knew,

here:
http://www.kellys.com/know.html
http://www.geocities.com/area51newmexico/page8.html
http://www.cut-the-knot.org/do_you_know/index.shtml

read your eyes out,
Re: Did You Know? by tejuoso1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2006
kimba how did u know, have you pulled it once  smiley
did you know that there were no black people in the olden days? our descendant only came from egypt and somewhere
Re: Did You Know? by kimba(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2006
@teju

did you know that, yes i tried it once, however no tear came out of my eyes because i had read that a tear was supposed to come out of my eyes.
Re: Did You Know? by tejuoso1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
i got you kimba.
did u know that a gold fish has a memory span of three secs, tht's why a gold fish turn sideways when it was going to eat something that's not near
Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2006
Did you know that snails have 4 nostrils?
Re: Did You Know? by 2cantango(f): 5:20am On Mar 04, 2006
did u know that in August 1983, Peter Stewart of Birmingham, UK set a world record by disco dancing for 408 hours shocked
Re: Did You Know? by vickybabe(f): 3:42am On Mar 07, 2006
did you know that Dogs are mentioned 14 times in the Bible, and lions 55 times.
Re: Did You Know? by vickybabe(f): 3:42am On Mar 07, 2006
Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing
Re: Did You Know? by wormedup(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2006
did you know that it is impossible for humans to turn ur right leg clockwise and @the same time turn ur right hand anti-clockwise or vice versa. the same goes for the left side too.
Re: Did You Know? by Seun(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2006
Well, I just did that.
Re: Did You Know? by whitesoftx(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2006
Did you know that its impossible to CREATE or RENAME a Folder with the name "con" on your system?
Re: Did You Know? by teeroy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2006
did u know that that Wilson Oruma has a twin brother!!!
Re: Did You Know? by wormedup(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2006
did you know that if a human being loses 70% of blood in an accident is as good as dead.

Seun:

Well, I just did that.

wonderful !! post videos n let's see u do it.
Re: Did You Know? by flower(f): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2006
Did you know that there was a time in the US where women were not allowed to play full court basketball? They (the men) thought that running full court would shake up the woman's internal organs and could possibly kill them.
Re: Did You Know? by nikinash(f): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2006
Did you know that 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts
Re: Did You Know? by Ladyflamez(f): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2006
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour shocked

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people shocked
Re: Did You Know? by Free(f): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2006
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people

shocked shocked na aaaa , i no believe this one, am a leftie, if this be tru then thats bull,
Re: Did You Know? by Reba(f): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2006
Did u know that Welwitchia Mirabbils(plant) that found in southwestern part of Namibia in Namib desert can live up to 2000 yrs. with out water.
Re: Did You Know? by Reba(f): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2006
Did u know that Welwitchia Mirabbils(plant) that  found in southwestern part of Namibia in Namib desert can live up to  2000 yrs. with out water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? / Who Would You Most Like To Have A 1-2-1 With? / "I Just" Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.