Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing (3302 Views)

Lion Opens Car Door At Safari Park / Yankari Tourist Resort & Safari Ed-el Fitr Preparation Pics / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing by mummy3(f): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
Please has anyone experienced [color=#990000]Hermingways Safari's way of luring people into joining their Club?
I went to park & Shop to get some stuff
A young guy approached me and introduced Prk & Shp promo with Hermingways Safari Airline. He brought out a form and asked me to fill and I did.
After about two weeks, they sent me a text that i was amongst the 12 families selected as a winner, that i should come for my award voucher to enable me travel and enjoy their resorts, that i should make sure i come with my husband. On getting there, they started performing their advert bla bla bla bla bla. At the end of the day, we all noticed that they stylishly draged us to their office to market us. They will tell you about their benefits that's if you join the club that very first day, after that day no benefit for you. And they'll tell you, joining of the club is not compulsory that doesnt mean you will not get ur voucher for traveling and enjoying their resort.   I decided not to join the club since i was not having cash, i insisted in collecting the free voucher as promised by them, since i refused to join the club with the sum of (N3,792,000 to be paid installmentally for 12months and u'll use the place for 2wks, this amount covers your trip yearly for 20years, but if they succeed in convincing you to join that very first day, you will get a discount and the amount will drop down to N2,***,***) So the voucher was given to me to use their resort in Australia or Brazil or Dominican Rep or Mexico or Spain or Thailand for five days. And i now ask them cant i use their resort in ghana or Nigeria because i know i can easily travel to ghana or calabar to enjoy myself with little Niara. they said they dont have a resort in Ghana and Nigeria. You can imagine their style now, they know it will be difficult for some people to travel to this their mandated countries if they eventually did not join their club.

Its good if you have a lump sum of cash in your account, because if you breakdown the cash into 20 places, its about N100,000+ yearly with your family, and if you want to travel normally on your own, you'll spend not less than 1m for a family hol trip annaully. The most annoying part is them using stylish way to drag people to their office for marketing in the name of winning something.
Re: Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing by mishooo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2011
LOL. Their aggressive way of marketing is soooo funny. I had to practically beg them to remove my name and phone number from their database (which am sure they did not). Once you fall for them, they will be calling you every year to join.

It might work for some though, but not for me!!

1 Like

Re: Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing by 4u2nV231: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria! Hahahah! I almost fell for their cheap scam if not that I checked them out on nairaland. Fellow nairalanders let's not relent in exposing such unscrupulous elements.
Re: Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing by logbon72: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK, I'm glad I just saw this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Masters In UK / 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London / College Student Is Removed From Flight After Speaking Arabic On Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.