Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) (54050 Views)

Naira Scarcity, Pure Water Seller Goes Cashless, Sells With POS / I Need A Very Good POS Without Network Issues / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Some people are still insisting that Emefiele is on the track

233 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by HumbleTrader: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is what happens when you try to run before learning how to walk.

486 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
No note, no network. Nigerians now buy naira with naira. All shops now collect extra charges if you're paying for their goods through their own pos

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Moh247: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cashless with fund limitations on transaction

Each Mall in UK still have ATM machines yet they are running cashless society

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by 9jatriot(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
The reason is because he only just changed it to cashless after his so called cash swap failed.

His original plan which failed was meant to be cash swap, he only started focusing on ebanking cashless when the cash swap failed.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

I don't know what Buhari and Emefiele are trying to achieve with this.

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by SadiqBabaSani: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why only Tinubu and his goons crying

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by SadiqBabaSani: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why are the other major contenders not lamenting like Tinubu

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Moh247: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

I don't know what Buhari and Emefiele are trying to achieve with this.

Chaos , and panic in the economy, or simply mop up of Excess liquidity

We are watching

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Ugoc3(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
UBA bank..smh..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
9jatriot:
The reason is because he only just changed it to cashless after his so called cash swap failed.

His original plan which failed was meant to be cash swap, he only started focusing on ebanking cashless when the cash swap failed.

I was surprised when he changed to cashless policy and wonder how we would go completely cashless without prior notice and when we have 100s of thousands of unresolved dispense errors cases in banks.

I don't know what is wrong with Buhari. Is he waiting till everything turns to violence like endsars?

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by FarahAideed: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:
Some people are still insisting that Emefiele is on the track

No matter how stupid a person is he must have supporters in Nigeria

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
FarahAideed:

No matter how stupid a person is he must have supporters in Nigeria

Yes in 'Nigeria'

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ugoc3:
UBA bank..smh..
Try union bank and cry

35 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by SadiqBabaSani: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fuel scarcity has been tormenting nigerians since 2021 intermittently BAT and minions and sycophants said nothing

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by MycroftHolmes: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
9jatriot:

The cashless policy was part of the original plan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Chaos , and panic in the economy, or simply mop up of Excess liquidity

We are watching

Ok o

May we not have share in crisis that may erupt as a result because banks are now closing their branches

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by EKONGKING: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Have seen this entire thing about currency replacement and trust me it is going to be brutal.

Common people will face maximum difficulty.

When Modi of India launched the exact same thing what we are witnessing in Nigeria in the name of demonitisation. Economy of India shrank and many people lost jobs.
For almost 3months people of India queued up infront of ATMs and banks for new currency.
But ends justify the means as majority of India transferred to cashless system .the country has got more revenue and eliminated majorly the source of black money or illegal money in their country language

What iam suprised is why buhari allowed in middle of election cycle unless he wants defeat of tinubu.
Modi of India done this currency change midway through his 5 year term and his popularity plunged from 70plus to 45 percent acceptance .
Many has predicted modi will loose elections ,but the 2 and half years softened the people anger , which along with his military strikes against Pakistan saved the day for him.

I think Buhari wants Atiku to win else no one would put his party in this much danger.

This post I posted on Jan 24

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Berrityga: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
No be CBN cause your bad network. Get sense make your head rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
EKONGKING:
Have seen this entire thing about currency replacement and trust me it is going to be brutal.

Common people will face maximum difficulty.

When Modi of India launched the exact same thing what we are witnessing in Nigeria in the name of demonitisation. Economy of India shrank and many people lost jobs.
For almost 3months people of India queued up infront of ATMs and banks for new currency.
But ends justify the means as majority of India transferred to cashless system .the country has got more revenue and eliminated majorly the source of black money or illegal money in their country language

What iam suprised is why buhari allowed in middle of election cycle unless he wants defeat of tinubu.
Modi of India done this currency change midway through his 5 year term and his popularity plunged from 70plus to 45 percent acceptance .
Many has predicted modi will loose elections ,but the 2 and half years softened the people anger , which along with his military strikes against Pakistan saved the day for him.

I think Buhari wants Atiku to win else no one would put his party in this much danger.

This post I posted on Jan 24

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
No be CBN cause your bad network. Get sense make your head rest.

So Emefiele no get sense say network bad before coming with cashless stupidity

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Berrityga: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Biodun556:

So Emefiele no get sense say network bad before coming with cashless stupidity
the person without sense here is you. Ussd, ATM card, banking app. You want to tell me all three don't have network. Your a mumu man.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by christistruth01: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria can't do Cashless because almost the
Whole country has unreliable Electricity

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Biodun556(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
the person without sense here is you. Ussd, ATM card, banking app. You want to tell me all three don't have network. Your a mumu man.

How many ATM is dispensing in your area?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by siofra(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Is it not the Buhari you voted in

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by dustmalik: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Berrityga:
You are a useless fool. When was the last time you visited an ATM? All functional ATMs are filled to the brim here in Abuja. Fools like you don't have 5k in your account, so I don't blame you. Very senseless being.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by yemex04(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Why are the other major contenders not lamenting like Tinubu

Because in their myopic thought, the chaos such policy will generate will benefit them more.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Moh247: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
siofra:

Is it not the Buhari you voted in

😏 Yeah I voted Buhari..and?!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lolssssss,
Shey urinating machine wanted to fight dirty, dis is d dirty fight he has being waiting for.

It's only enemies of d state that are complaining about BVAS and new naira redesign.
ABEG MAK una free baba bubu and Emefiele. If u Wana fight go and fight d youngito Tunde Saibu and not emefiele

Lolsssssss, guy, nothing dey happen. Mak una go and die is all I care for

Ipobarecriminals @Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by HeadNigga: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Omo we are not equipped for cashless policy. Person no sell today coz of network failure.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, The Only Country That Goes Cashless Without Network (pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.