Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account (570 Views)

Buying Usdt At Bank Rate On Binance? / Does UBA Pay Interest On Savings Account / Bank Interest Vs Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by iconicceo: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2023
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

Please, what is First Bank’s interest rate on savings account and how many transactions can you make in a month before losing your interest for that month?

Thanks
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 08, 2023
iconicceo:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

Please, what is First Bank’s interest rate on savings account and how many transactions can you make in a month before losing your interest for that month?

Thanks
why not open a dormicilliary account and save in USD instead? Dollars is constantly appreciating against the naira, the artificial scarcity (The demands of $ by the politicians )that will happen few day to election will further make USD Price to appreciate.

I have been making gains through this and combine with arbitrage
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by iconicceo: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
DevNGA:

why not open a dormicilliary account and save in USD instead? Dollars is constantly appreciating against the naira, the artificial scarcity (The demands of $ by the politicians )that will happen few day to election will further make USD Price to appreciate.

I have been making gains through this and combine with arbitrage

Thanks for your response, please is it possible to convert the naira in my savings account to the dormicilliary one or I have to deposit the cash in dollars?
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
iconicceo:

Thanks for your response, please is it possible to convert the naira in my savings account to the dormicilliary one or I have to deposit the cash in dollars?
you have to deposit in dollars and withdraw in dollars
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by Elifeseries: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please teach me arbitrage
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by iconicceo: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Same here
Re: First Bank Interest Rate On Savings Account by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 10, 2023
iconicceo:
Same here
drop your WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Hope Bank Wallet Promo / Please Advise Me / Soiworld Zero 2 Hero Agricultural Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.