Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Question To The Christians From A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To The Christians From A Muslim (543 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To The Christians From A Muslim by blackyooo: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2023
so basically jesus is human and god to you right? so if jesus decided to have intimacy with woman that means god have intimacy with human woman?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Haakeem(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.
Any religion apart from Islam is a counterfeit.
Quote me any where.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
so basically jesus is human and god to you right? so if jesus decided to have intimacy with woman that means god have intimacy with human woman?
Here's a question to help you rack your head on that one. In Genesis, it is in fact written that the Sons of God did take for themselves wives of the daughters of men and went ahead and had children with them.
1 - 4. The number of people on earth continued to increase. When these people had daughters, the sons of God saw how beautiful they were. So they chose the women they wanted. They married them, and the women had their children. Then the Lord said, “People are only human. I will not let my Spirit be troubled by them forever. I will let them live only 120 years.” During this time and also later, the Nephilim people lived in the land. They have been famous as powerful soldiers since ancient times.
5 The Lord saw that the people on the earth were very evil. He saw that they thought only about evil things all the time.
6 The Lord was sorry that he had made people on the earth. It made him very sad in his heart.
7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy all the people I created on the earth. I will destroy every person and every animal and everything that crawls on the earth. And I will destroy all the birds in the air because I am sorry that I have made them.” - Genesis 6 vs 1 - 7
When they did this — not that they committed a crime nor sin against God by doing what they did — was it God Almighty that had intimacy with human women too? undecided

Jesus Christ, like the Sons of God mentioned in Genesis, is not God Almighty, so it is erroneous to assume that if He had had a family, it would have been God Almighty Himself doing just that. I mean Jesus Christ thoroughly explained this fact of His being in the Gospels for those who have eyes and intelligence to glean. So why not read and learn for your own self, OP? undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by derecho(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2023
Instead of you to concentrate on sex life of Mohammed, you are asking "if".
Do you think every human being thinks about sex like Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Charleys: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Op this is a topic I will recommend for you and Hakeem blackyooo

https://www.nairaland.com/7547477/allah-son-without-consort#120724052

To answer your question.
All readers should also read this topic
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Oxb90: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Please take down this post. It's toxic.
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Oxb90:
Why be afraid of it when it is an equally valid question to ask? undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by elefind(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2023
You will receive huge amount of money if you do this. Follow this step by step guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TNSU-AGGBs
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by derecho(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2023
There's a ton of research done on Islam and people are no longer in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em4BjBn_m6w
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by derecho(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2023
I dare Nairaland to open the section "islam for Muslims" or whatever that section is called.
Why operate it like a cult if you believe there's nothing to hide?
Haakeem:
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.
Quote me any where.
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Dzzzz: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Whoever asked this question must either be dumb or dumber..You can’t call him Daddy Jesus or are you mad?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Redoil: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.
Quote me any where.
stop lying to yourself
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
derecho:

There's a ton of research done on Islam and people are no longer in the dark.
Perhaps you need to understand the meaning of that word "Darkness"
In the dark you can't see anything so when you does anything it affects everyone around you including those related to you because you're in the dark.
Please what makes Muslims kill Muslims in wars if you're not in the dark spiritually speaking?
I was a Muslim before and what made me leave is the fact that someone with whom i climbed Arafat and kissed the black stone in Mecca could easily pick up arms against me simply because a human ordered him to do so and instantly everything we both shared in the same God makes no sense to my brother in faith again.
This is evil to me and it's like both of us are in the dark if we can't treat each other differently in the face of any trouble when we both agree as brothers in faith.
Jesus of Nazareth taught his own disciples not to hate anyone as enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} so even though someone choose to follow the orders from a tyrant and kill a Christian Jesus promised his disciples that they will be raised back to life in the new system of things.
Before Jesus Israelites do go to wars with God's backing because they were fighting to defend the center of pure worship (Jerusalem) and the place God approves for them as His chosen people but if they turn against pure worship God told them that He will no longer back them and they will have to suffer in the hands of stronger nations.
So it wasn't as if they just have to go to war indiscriminately killing anyone just as Muslims do during WARS! undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by muyico(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why be afraid of it when it is an equally valid question to ask? undecided
anabi mohammed was conceived tru sex but JESUS CHRIST Tru d spirit of GOD!
check d different! Even ur evil quran testify to it
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
muyico:
anabi mohammed was conceived tru sex but JESUS CHRIST Tru d spirit of GOD! check d different! Even ur evil quran testify to it
I am sorry, what?, undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by SWATMan: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2023
K tongue
derecho:
Instead of you to concentrate on sex life of Mohammed, you are asking "if".
Do you think every human being thinks about sex like Mohammed?

A man who was recorded in the quaran as having the libido of 30 men. This guy's don't cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by SWATMan: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Oxb90:

No it's not. You can see that the op is a Muslim. Let it continue until he learns about those things that his alpha did not tell him about his prophet that were recorded in the quaran.
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by LINSAR: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.
Quote me any where.
Your region only brings strife and sorrow.
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Geominer: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:

The official religion of:
1. Al Qaeda
2. Bokoharam
3. Al shabab
4. ISIS
5. Hezbollah
6. Hamas
7. Al Nusar front
8. Bandits
9. Fulani herdsmen is .....?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by TenQ: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
so basically jesus is human and God to you right? so if jesus decided to have intimacy with woman that means God have intimacy with human woman?
Do you have it in ANY Record that Jesus was married or had any intimacy with anyone or intended to marry?

Let me rephrase your question:
Since Allah is almighty, does he have the power to have intimacy with his creatures?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by TenQ: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.
Quote me any where.
I thought so too

Is it True Dhulkhanein found the sun setting in the murky waters?

Is it true that a man's Semen come from his backbone and that the women's reproductive fluids come from her rib cage?

Is it true Allah says a Muslim can marry and divorce a female who has not yet menstruated?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by blackyooo: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
TenQ:

Do you have it in ANY Record that Jesus was married or had any intimacy with anyone or intended to marry?

Let me rephrase your question:
Since Allah is almighty, does he have the power to have intimacy with his creatures?

Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
■ asking if God can have intimacy with others is like saying can God make himself not exist. the answer is no God is too good majestic powerful in islam to be like that. but in christianity god can turn in to a male and answer the call of nature and have erections since hes in human body
so answer me plz. can a human woman have sex with the creator of the universe. will she go to heaven if jesus ur false god bleeped her?
But Jesus Christ never did any of that so why is it it great importance to you? I think your mistake begins with your assumption that there exists some direct connection between Allah of the Quran and the God of Scripture undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by blackyooo: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ never did any of that so why is it it great importance to you? I think your mistake begins with your assumption that there exists some direct connection between Allah of the Quran and the God of Scripture undecided

christian god is not same as islamic God right?
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by blackyooo: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

thanks for informing me on my ignorance
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
christian god is not same as islamic God right?
Scripture has made that fact abundantly clear from the beginning, long before Allah showed up on the scene, that He is God of Israel and Israel alone. Jesus Christ also said the same thing which is that He was sent by the Father --- the Almighty one -- to the lost sheep of Israel aka the sinners of Israel. undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
thanks for informing me on my ignorance
Yeah, it has never made any sense to compare apples and oranges when the differences have been made clear from the beginning as they both having no point of intersection whatsoever. undecided
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by tctrills: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:
You have asked your question and answered it at the same time
Re: Question To The Christians From A Muslim by TenQ: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:

asking if God can have intimacy with others is like saying can God make himself not exist. the answer is no God is too good majestic powerful in islam to be like that. but in christianity god can turn in to a male and answer the call of nature and have erections since hes in human body

so answer me plz. can a human woman have sex with the creator of the universe. will she go to heaven if jesus ur false god bleeped her?
Your vulgarity doesn't disturb me one bit, this can only be from islam whose prophet can have sex with a child. It is called pedophilic tendencies! Back to the issue at stake

I guess you didn't know that Allah is the only god who spoke about his possibility of having sex : if you know of any other, tell me.

Quran 21:17
لَوْ أَرَدْنَآ أَن نَّتَّخِذَ لَهْوًۭا لَّٱتَّخَذْنَـٰهُ مِن لَّدُنَّآ إِن كُنَّا فَـٰعِلِينَ

Who are the "US" Allah refers to here ?

I am sure you don't understand the implication:
Are these the Hauris, the Angels or other Allahs?

I am waiting for your response!

(1) (Reply)

Another Christian Hypocrisy!!! / Children As Divine Weapons / Free Religion Website For Your Chrches,mosque,ministry E.t.c Call 08030559825

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.