Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications (1118 Views)

The Next Bull Run Will Provide Massive Potential For These Mining Applications / I'll Buy Your CORE DAO And Pay You Directly In Naira / PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications by Kubernetes: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Dear all

Congratulations to Core Dao Miners. Its becoming obvious that lots of youths in Nigeria will soon be rich.

This thread of for those that were lucky to have engaged in the mining of core dao tokens /coins and other legit mining Apps.

I will be posting updates on CORE DAO.

Please aside buying of data for mining, do not send or put your money in any mining app except you can afford to loose it(Again not an investment advice).... this is an avenue to wipe your tears if u missed out on Bitcoin in 2009.

I assume anyone here has the knowledge of cryptocurrencies especially the Blockchain Technology.

Be aware that Federal Gvt is yet to pass a law on Crypto assets.
You should know the basics of Crypto wallets like trust, coin base and metamask , know about Decentralised applications like Pancake swap, Ice cream swap, uniswap etc.
You should about centralised applications / exchanges like Binance, Huobi, gate dot io, OKX etc. Know the basics of web 3. Know that the most volatile asset is the Crypto asset.

You should know about smart contracts and how to carry out p2p.

Please don't post links.
Please look at the rules of this forum. Any infringement will invoke the wrath of the Mods.

Gas fees of 0.1 core ($655) has now been sent to your metamask wallet.

Please be Security conscious, use very strong passwords to secure your mails, apps, phones, wallets etc

May the almighty help us.
Re: Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications by Imyourex(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kubernetes:
Dear all

Congratulations to Core Dao Miners. Its becoming obvious that lots of youths in Nigeria will soon be rich.

This thread of for those that were lucky to have engaged in the mining of core dao tokens /coins and other legit mining Apps.

I will be posting updates on CORE DAO.

Now core has launched on a disappointing note 5USD to 1 core

Please aside buying of data for mining, do not send or put your money in any mining app except you can afford to loose it(Again not an investment advice).... this is an avenue to wipe your tears if u missed out on Bitcoin in 2009.

I assume anyone here has the knowledge of cryptocurrencies especially the Blockchain Technology.

Be aware that Federal Gvt is yet to pass a law on Crypto assets.
You should know the basics of Crypto wallets like trust, coin base and metamask , know about Decentralised applications like Pancake swap, Ice cream swap, uniswap etc.
You should about centralised applications / exchanges like Binance, Huobi, gate dot io, OKX etc. Know the basics of web 3. Know that the most volatile asset is the Crypto asset.

You should know about smart contracts and how to carry out p2p.

Please don't post links.
Please look at the rules of this forum. Any infringement will invoke the wrath of the Mods.

Gas fees of 0.1 core ($655) has now been sent to your metamask wallet.

Please be Security conscious, use very strong passwords to secure your mails, apps, phones, wallets etc

May the almighty help us.

1 Like

Re: Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications by 9jaWarrior: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Calculate This RSA Fund Value. / Ibadan; The Ancient City Awaking To Possibilities / Dangote Cement For Sale @ Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.