Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland (397 Views)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by DepressedLoser: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
A small glimpse of some of the threads that makes the front page here and their subsequent comments would reveal to you the true problem of this country. This forum is a clear picture and definition of everything that is wrong with this nation...I so regret ever being born here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
DepressedLoser:
A small glimpse of some of the threads that makes the front page here and their subsequent comments would reveal to you the true problem of this country. This forum is a clear picture and definition of everything that is wrong with this nation...I regret ever being born here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin bros n b today shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by T0BY(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
This your name self You better change it. You're what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yes ooooooooo, since last year 90% of what we always discuss here nah PETER OBI & he go enter for president, and the gate of hell like APC, PDP, shall not prevail.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by Abudu2000(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
And yet u registered just like today and has spent over an hour online, longer than most older users.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by ikeno(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
He's suffering from depression.
Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by BMathew: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
This year Val go dey Funny oo.
Send me money - no Network. ๐Ÿ˜
Give me money - no cash.๐Ÿ˜’
Oya take me out - no fuel๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Federal really planned the election together with valentines day.. guys no go give shishi while ladies go dey stranded... u go hear something like baby am hungry... guy go say enter chicken Republic and start ordering am on my way.. she go order so tay na dish washing she go use offset the bills.
Re: If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland by Goodlady(f): 5:01am On Feb 09, 2023
The op's right. Here's like a war zone. Gbas, gbos everywhere!
The politics section is the most active and most visited. Topics that makes fp most are from politics and the Nigerian society is viewed clearly there. The tribalism, paid lapdogs, those that make-mouth etc. Meaning Nigeria spends more on politics than other sectors of the society.

BMathew:
This year Val go dey Funny oo.
Send me money - no Network. ๐Ÿ˜
Give me money - no cash.๐Ÿ˜’
Oya take me out - no fuel๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother Needed For Serious Relationship / Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. / Struggling Parent Likely To Struggle Till Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.