Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Story Of Three Wise Men That Created A Great Phenomena That Pple Life - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Story Of Three Wise Men That Created A Great Phenomena That Pple Life (127 Views)

Woman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of House Demolition In Lagos(video) / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! / The Story Of Woman Losing 5 Kids In A Collapsed Building Is False - AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Three Wise Men That Created A Great Phenomena That Pple Life by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
According to Napolen Hill that said starting point of all Achievement is Desire

This story is all about three wise men, Dr Tony Aspire Kolawole, Dr Emmanuel Abikoye, Mr Gbenga Adeleke that were born and brought in Ajegunle, a slum area of Lagos.

These young men were the founders of Billionaire Realtors Group, the largest Real Estate Brokerage Firm in Africa, Billionaire Realtors Group is community of over 75, 000 individuals.This firm have changed the story of thousands of lives from just ordinary individuals to a well recognized individuals in the society.

Billionaire Realtors Group have trained and produced thousand of Realtors and also Produced Great Real Estate Developers in Nigeria.These three Friends have also founded another Real Estate Development Company., Tribitat Real Estate which is one of the fastest growing Real Estate Company in Nigeria a company with over 6 Estates in their portfolio.

According to one of this young men,Dr Tony Aspire said his Real Estate Journey started at age of 18 when he attended a seminar organized by Nigeria Prominent Pastor and one of the greatest real estate developers in Nigeria, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Dr Tony said one of the great things he learned from this seminar is that he can really make money from real estate that is when he started developing himself by reading different self development books and also going to different life changing seminar. According to him he said he read poverty out of his life .

Dr Tony Aspire Kolawole also explained Futher that in life,one of the greatest thing that can keep you going is perseverance, constitency and prayer, the first money he made from Real estate is #25,000 which really motivated him that he can become somebody great in Real Estate business if he put more effort in it.

In 2018 he said he closed a mega deals which really motivated him more to started training new realtors in Real Estate Industry. That year, him and his friends trained over 500 new realtors in Real Estate industry.This is how these three friends started training new realtors and later build a community of over 75,000 realtors which is the Largest Realtors Community in Africa or I should say the Biggest Real Estate Brokerage Firm in Africa.

I can really say that I have learned one or two things from these three leader and Mentor, I have passed through their mentorship and I need to thank them for their contribution to the growth of humanity or let me say for the growth of Real Estate industry as whole.

This story is motivating is inspiring, your background, your Environment cannot determine your success, anybody can be successful from any part of the world.

Hope you learn something and for those people that have ambition and Passion for Real Estate kindly call me on 09035487771 to show you how to get started

If you know you are Passionate about Real Estate l, you want to become a Real Estate Consultant but you don't how to get started then I have a quick solution for you.

Just call 09035487771 or click on the link below πŸ‘‡
https:///+2348137813780

πŸ‘‰To connect with a Seasonal Real estate consultant that will guide you through your Real Estate Journey.

#wcwu #Day16ofthechallenge #realestate #lagosproperties #success

(1) (Reply)

Ideal City Properties / *GBAGADA ROOMSELF* **** / A Room Self Contained At Mayfair Garden, Awoyaya. Ibeju Lekki. Call:07034484480

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.