Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Must One Have All The Degrees In The World Before He Can Be Rich? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must One Have All The Degrees In The World Before He Can Be Rich? (672 Views)

Get And Join Illuminati Kingdom Be Rich And Famous,call Agent Jude:09032222181 / Why Do You Want To Be Rich? / Women, What Is Your Priority? University Degrees Or Ur Dignity As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must One Have All The Degrees In The World Before He Can Be Rich? by agk247: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
for me, i dont think been rich means one must have academic degrees, take for instance notable men in the world like the famous facebook owner aand others, they are rich not because of academic degrees but because they have initiative,
i think been rich or making it in live take initiative and capital to back it up. education is important just to serve as steping stone to been rich.
SO ITS GOOD TO HAVE THE RIGHT MINDSET ABOUt RICHNESS
Re: Must One Have All The Degrees In The World Before He Can Be Rich? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
Asking stupid questions goes a long way to show hw stupid you are,sorry if I sound the way I sounded,its high time seun puts a condition on who is eligible to open a thread
Re: Must One Have All The Degrees In The World Before He Can Be Rich? by obowunmi(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2011
@ OP: good question. No, one doesn't need degrees to be rich. All you need is passion, money, properly executed idea, and a good team to back you up.

(1) (Reply)

100 Days Of The National Assembly / Movement Against Tolling On Lekki Epe Expressway / Mr Seun, Why Was Xynerise Banned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.