Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Miracleplus Calls For FOUNDERS Of Startups - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Miracleplus Calls For FOUNDERS Of Startups (167 Views)

Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / I Will Give You 5,000 Emails Of Startups Investors From Africa, UK, India And US / Founder Position Closing Soon: Earn $2M/Month (Only For Founders): Open UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracleplus Calls For FOUNDERS Of Startups by Smart4Africa: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2023
MiraclePlus was formerly known as YC-China. Y Combinator is the most successful early-stage accelerator in the world. YC-China localized the process and methodology refined in the past 15 years and completed its first batch in 2019.

In 2019, YC-China was renamed MiraclePlus, and the same founding team continues to serve rising entrepreneurs. MiraclePlus was founded by Dr. Lu, Qi (former Baidu President and Coo, Microsoft Executive VP, Yahoo Executive VP). By today we have also invested in a large group of founders in North America and Europe.

You can learn more about MiraclePlus by visiting miracleplus.com/en

Benefits of MiraclePlus

• An investment of USD $300K investment for 7% equity (SAFE) ⚫ Guidance from Dr. Lu Qi and other MiraclePlus Partners to resolve critical issues

• Attention from large number of investors, enterprises, and mainstream media

Active MiraclePlus alumni community for early users, resources, and collaborators

• Opportunity to pitch on our Demo Day with 1,000+ leading investors

What MiraclePlus is Looking For

• Founders currently building a startup full-time or plan to launch a startup and transition into full-time once funding has been secured

• Technology-driven startups raising preseed or seed funding

The Application Process

•No pitch deck or business plan required, just simple short answer questions

• Submit your application with the link below https://apply.miracleplus.com/?locale=en&s=kXGG

FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES Click👇
www.instagram.com/smart4africa

-
#Smart4Africa committed to connecting #africanstartups to investors & promoting ease in cross border business operations.

(1) (Reply)

Old / 10 Ways To Get Free Money / My Partner In China And I: Finally, I Go Live After 5 Years Of Demo Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.