Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro (285 Views)

New Poultry Farm Close To Kajola Railway Station For Sale / Crypto Vendor In The Building / Plots For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard,Close to Abraham Adesanya Round About,Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2023
What is the superstitious belief behind the abandonment of the building close to the foot of the Zuma Rock in Niger State?

Why should an edifice like this be left to rot away?

If you are familiar with the belief or the reason behind the abandonment, kindly share.

1 Like

Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by Midehi3(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
I want to know too
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by godliman: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Midehi3:
I want to know too
Me too, are UFOs living there?
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2023
godliman:

Me too, are UFOs living there?
The UFOs are now in Aso rock grin
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by godliman: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

The UFOs are now in Aso rock grin
These ones are not flying o
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
So, no one on Nairaland has an inkling?

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest / Multiple Income Stream No Longer A Luxury / Learn How To Make Money With Bitcoin Without Buying Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.