Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,003 members, 7,849,041 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Kareem Wasted Over 400 Days Just To Have A Good Feeling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kareem Wasted Over 400 Days Just To Have A Good Feeling (348 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Scams Over 400+ Nursing Students ₦800,000 Each / Revealed By Pdp..over 400,000 Votes Removed From LP In Lagos / I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kareem Wasted Over 400 Days Just To Have A Good Feeling by planetpgold(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Timothy Here Again,

“The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before.” - Albert Einstein

Frankly, I don't really know why people like following what others are doing hoping and believing everything is fine despite the obvious fact that it is not a favourable route. Kareem's case is classical, and I can tell that several students are guilty of it.

Kareem, a freelance, started writing ICAN in May 2018, he decided to write 3 courses that diet and he passed all the 3 with the help of a good lecture centre he was attending then.

Invariably, it means that he has just one course to write, which is Financial Reporting. However, in July 2018, he had to take up a job because bills are actually going up and the freelance job does not come daily to sustain his family.

After taking the job, he paid for the class lectures at the same centre and failed his ICAN Exams. Because he does not have the time again. Most times he claims that:

- he sleeps often in the class or
- demand for reports by his immediate Boss.
-his brain was always too tired to capture one single concept.
- whenever he tries to read and catch up with the discussion for the week, that is when the best sleep mode of his life will be activated.

Despite all these, he will still go ahead and sit for the exams and fail. Not until he met PlatinumGold 360 Solutions. In December 2020 diet, He got the FR Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos Q&A which is the only course he has left in the skills level.

Lo and behold he passed that diet.

Instead of him to stick with what works for him, he followed the crowd  again by attending classes again. Which, in the past, does not work for him.

Kareem attempted all the professional Level in May 2021 and the whole of 2021 but he still failed because he was following the crowd.

It was a total waste of irrecoverable time and hard-earned money because he wasted over 400days of his life just to have a good feeling, such as to see the old faces, mix up with other students, I'm sure, side chicks may also apply.

Whereas, in reality, it does not favour him at all. Early last year, he ordered the Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos Q&A for all the 5 papers in the professional level and he is excited that he has made the decision that helped him Qualify in NOV 2022 Diet exams.

Knowing what you know now, will you still want to gamble with your exam success like Kareem? I am sure that your answer is No.

So, what are you still waiting for? Get your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos Q&A.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

If you sincerely want to learn from others which is very cheap or you can go ahead and follow the crowd. The choice is yours.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Philosophy In National Development / KAIST University Scholarship Fall 2023 In South Korea (fully Funded) / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.