Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro (300 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
What is the superstitious belief behind the abandonment of the building close to the foot of the Zuma Rock in Niger State?

Why should an edifice like this be left to rot away?

If you are familiar with the belief or the reason behind the abandonment, kindly share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
I’m not familiar but I love a good mystery or story packed with superstition. Sitting.
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by SlyFoxxEternity: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
I’m not familiar but I love a good mystery or story packed with superstition. Sitting.

Just like you loved Tunde’s koko abi? Until you found out he was married and started flipping out like a maniac in the hotel, destroying hotel property and even damaged his car. Hahahaha. I laughed so hard when he told me the story. You a complete nutcase girl.
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
So, no one on Nairaland has an inkling?

1 Like

Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by FengChui(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2023
@dollynnn

It’s a long story. But I’ll be brief.
Runout has it that there’s a kidnapping ring domiciled around there. They are so powerful that everyone staying around that place (including the building in the picture) had to run for their lives.
I learnt that the kidnappers’ den is filled with different peoples, men and women. The men are forced to sleep with the women and get them pregnant. Once the woman gives birth, the baby is collected from her and pounded in a mortar with some other powerful charms.
Rumors also had it that lots of big men in Abuja throng the place for sales of humans and human parts that they use to make jazz.
I didn’t believe the story until two people I knew told me they were kidnapped in the place. In fact, as recently as two months ago, one of my sales girls came and told me that she was kidnapped and taken to that same place.
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2023
FengChui:
@dollynnn

It’s a long story. But I’ll be brief.
Runout has it that there’s a kidnapping ring domiciled around there. They are so powerful that everyone staying around that place (including the building in the picture) had to run for their lives.
I learnt that the kidnappers’ den is filled with different peoples, men and women. The men are forced to sleep with the women and get them pregnant. Once the woman gives birth, the baby is collected from her and pounded in a mortar with some other powerful charms.
Rumors also had it that lots of big men in Abuja throng the place for sales of humans and human parts that they use to make jazz.
I didn’t believe the story until two people I knew told me they were kidnapped in the place. In fact, as recently as two months ago, one of my sales girls came and told me that she was kidnapped and taken to that same place.

Hmm
This is serious

Thanks for sharing
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by FengChui(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2023
dollynnn:

Hmm
This is serious

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading too. It’s a long story sha.
Do you stay in Abuja?
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by dollynnn(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro by FengChui(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2023
dollynnn:

Reply me joor. I feel we were friends with our old monikers.

(1) (Reply)

Glk 2010 Model For Sale / Luxury 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex / How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.