Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month (5603 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
OPEN LETTER TO NPC CHAIRMAN

TRAINING ALLOWANCE PAYMENT OVERDUE

I am one of the trainne at the state level of Special Workforce. It all started when you invited us to a virtual office training which lasted ten(10) days online. After that we entered the 3 days physical training and lastly ten(10) days physical training and all this went on without single payment.

Please make this payment because it is long overdue. Myself in particular borrowed money from online loan agents to participate in this training which I believe you will pay on time and I will give them there money. Your refusal to pay this money is really increasing my debt with all this loan agents which have turned to yahoo me by increasing the loan repayment as I have not paid.

Please ,I beg you Mr chairman sir. Pity us and pay this money today. We suffered to underwent that training which was under a terrible learning condition of geofencing us for thirteen(13) days with no food and transport. Do well to make this payment I beg you and ease this hardship. God bless you.

You replay to this post is payment. Kindly do on time. My loan agents are calling me all the time.

Yours Faithfully

Ajayi Olusanya
Swf trainne Abuja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please Mods, push to front page @seun
emdis:

I am one of the trainne at the state level of Special Workforce. It all started when you invited us to a visual training which lasted ten(10) days online. After that we entered the 3 days physical training and lastly ten(10) days physical training and all this went on without single payment.

Please make this payment because it is long overdue. Myself in particular borrowed money from online loan agents to participate in this training which I believe you will pay on time and I will give them there money. Your refusal to pay this money is really increasing my debt with all this loan agents which have turned to yahoo me by increasing the loan repayment as I have not paid.

Please ,I beg you Mr chairman sir. Pity us and pay this money today. We suffered to underwent that training which was under a terrible learning condition of geofencing us for thirteen(13) days with no food and transport. Do well to make this payment I beg you and ease this hardship. God bless you.

You replay to this post is payment. Kindly do on time. My loan agents are calling me all the time.

Yours Faithfully

Ajayi Olusanya
Swf trainne Abuja

2 Likes

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by LZAA: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
emdis:

I am one of the trainne at the state level of Special Workforce. It all started when you invited us to a visual training which lasted ten(10) days online. After that we entered the 3 days physical training and lastly ten(10) days physical training and all this went on without single payment.

Yours Faithfully

Ajayi Olusanya
Swf trainne Abuja
*virtual
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Acesexcell(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
I still don't know the reason for their inability to pay the money till now. They should pay us ooo

2 Likes

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by entrep88: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
This country is on autopilot, the online training was stressful, the physical training again. It's very uncommon that training fees for govt projects are not even paid before commencement, something is wrong and no one is talking. Tell me why on earth trainees will dispatch their work diligently when eventually picked.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by clericuzzio(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
emdis:

I am one of the trainne at the state level of Special Workforce. It all started when you invited us to a virtual office training which lasted ten(10) days online. After that we entered the 3 days physical training and lastly ten(10) days physical training and all this went on without single payment.

Yours Faithfully

Ajayi Olusanya
Swf trainne Abuja

And do you think the minister knows about nairaland?

Better you go on Twitter then tag the necessary individuals

4 Likes

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lol I'm not the writer.
clericuzzio:

And do you think the minister knows about nairaland?

Better you go on Twitter then tag the necessary individuals
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Seriously.. they made people traveled across their various LGAs to the capital city and spent 14 days. Morning til night including sundays with no payments or whatsoever.
entrep88:
This country is on autopilot, the online training was stressful, the physical training again. It's very uncommon that training fees for govt projects are not even paid before commencement, something is wrong and no one is talking. Tell me why on earth trainees will dispatch their work diligently when eventually picked.

1 Like

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by giftygirl1(f): 2:25am On Feb 10, 2023
The truth is that you may not be paid till the census is over( even 2 weeks or a month after the census,but you will be paid)
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by tsephanyah(f): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2023
What about those that did the 13 days training
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2023
THis is not possible because this training was carried out so that we will retrain the people that will really carry out the census. So. Who's going to retrain anyone without the first training allowances??
giftygirl1:
The truth is that you may not be paid till the census is over( even 2 weeks or a month after the census,but you will be paid)
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2023
tsephanyah:
What about those that did the 13 days training
thats the payment we are talking about
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by tsephanyah(f): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2023
emdis:
thats the payment we are talking about
the training ended last week Sunday but you're is saying "after a month"
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Pls how did u registered on nairaland in 2007? NAwao
giftygirl1:
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Thats because its actually more than a month.. There was self learning, virtual learning and lastly, physical training..
tsephanyah:
the training ended last week Sunday but you're is saying "after a month"
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by tsephanyah(f): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
emdis:
Thats because its actually more than a month.. There was self learning, virtual learning and lastly, physical training..
Twitter or Facebook would have been better
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by comtem2011: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
tsephanyah:
Yes, by the time they tag them, they will do the needful. So many people borrowed money for this training. Especially in Abuja here, it was held in kwali. Outskirts of the town. TP alone for some people is like 2k in a day.

2 Likes

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
tsephanyah:
oryt
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by giftygirl1(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
emdis:
Pls how did u registered on nairaland in 2007? NAwao
grin grin
Everybody for Nairaland no be your mate. I have even finished University by then. I also did the census of 2006. Unless,the govt decides to change( which I doubt), all payments concerning census would be AFTER the census
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Dorlarphor10: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
giftygirl1:

grin grin
Everybody for Nairaland no be your mate. I have even finished University by then. I also did the census of 2006. Unless,the govt decides to change( which I doubt), all payments concerning census would be AFTER the census

Please sir, like how many weeks does the training for Enumerator takes?
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Achizzy7: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
giftygirl1:

grin grin

pls hw much does enumerators get after the census ??
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Yibo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
uboma
davide470
mukina2

Front page
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin ur moniker says u are a baby girl o.anyways my first account was 2011, but 2007, I'm shocked.
giftygirl1:

grin grin
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by yemzone(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
The stress involved in this NPC training no be here, with the data, time and energy burnt. I think they'll still pay.
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seriously, they demanded our attention aggressively. Imagine keeping someone 8am til 6pm everyday.
comtem2011:
Yes, by the time they tag them, they will do the needful. So many people borrowed money for this training. Especially in Abuja here, it was held in kwali. Outskirts of the town. TP alone for some people is like 2k in a day.
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
yemzone:
The stress involved in this NPC training no be here, with the data, time and energy burnt. I think they'll still pay.
they were supposed to pay transport and feeding allowances during the training. People traveled far places
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Achizzy7:

pls hw much does enumerators get after the census ??
they said 150k to 200k but trust Nigerian government at your own peril

1 Like

Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
5 days, from training straight to work. Til the end.
Dorlarphor10:

Please sir, like how many weeks does the training for Enumerator takes?
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by justdollars: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pls when will the training for enumerators start?

emdis:
5 days, from training straight to work. Til the end.
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by emdis: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2023
justdollars:
Pls when will the training for enumerators start?

not anytime soon.. Looks like the commission has no money on ground
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Azeezco008: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
I tell you. Since we finished the trainings, they've not paid allowances. Wicked people
Re: NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month by Tekzyflex(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
One man is sitting on the money...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Massive Recruitment / Careers @atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services Limited / Port Harcourt Job Vacancies (updated Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.