Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? (774 Views)

CSS Challenge: Post Any UI And I'll Replicate It In 30 Minutes. / How Can I Replicate This In Bootstrap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by BiasedNairaland: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2023
I'll show you the website and you replicate it for me. If you can, contact me on coinwriter091@gmail.com.
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by yrhuhfy113: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2023
BiasedNairaland:
I'll show you the website and you replicate it for me. If you can, contact me on coinwriter091@gmail.com.

Download HTTrack WEBSITE COPIER.....

then do it yourself... and host it
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by coolcharm(m): 1:43am On Feb 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Download HTTrack WEBSITE COPIER.....

then do it yourself... and host it

And what does he do if the said website he wants to copy has a backend? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by truthCoder: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2023
coolcharm:

And what does he do if the said website he wants to copy has a backend? cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Someone said you don’t need a frontend developer because there are some plugins on Figma that can convert designs into websites.
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2023
truthCoder:

cheesy

Someone said you don’t need a frontend developer because there are some plugins on Figma that can convert designs into websites.
From.my little experience, those kind of tools generate very messy and useless boilerplates.

An example is Elementor. Another example is the Qt Designer.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by truthCoder: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

From.my little experience, those kind of tools generate very messy and useless boilerplates.

They do.

They replicate rubbish html codes and shitty js which does nothing.

What it can fail to replicate is the logic behind an app and the logic is everything.

If you navigate to “/posts”, on load, it fetches from some apis, does some checks via some middlewares and refreshes some components.

There is server side rendering and hydration.

How will these “photo-copiers” replicate these?

You clone netflix frontpage. Goodluck getting the movies to play

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

Remove Elementor from your list unless you don't know how useful it is grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by Bloomsbury(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
BiasedNairaland:

I think your best bet is to go to freelance services like upwork or Fiverr and search for Nigeria developers with track record of building for client that gave them good reviews and have done lots of similar projects.

Using this method, you will get a good developer who is trust worthy to deliver and you are safe with your funds in case anything goes wrong cos those freelance plaforms have escrow services to protect people hiring developers.

But all the best looking for a competent developer here.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

Remove Elementor from your list unless you don't know how useful it is grin grin grin
Lol. I use Elementor very well, in fact here's a site I recently developed with it; akinsdials.com

But, Ai still has a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bloomsbury:

I think your best bet is to go to freelance services like upwork or Fiverr and search for Nigeria developers with track record of building for client that gave them good reviews and have done lots of similar projects.

Using this method, you will get a good developer who is trust worthy to deliver and you are safe with your funds in case anything goes wrong cos those freelance plaforms have escrow services to protect people hiring developers.

I'm not a fan of those platforms. The commissions they charge is draconian.

I think LinkedIn is a good alternative. He can browse people's profiles and hire the best without wasting 20% on some platform.
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

Lol. I use Elementor very well, in fact here's a site I recently developed with it; akinsdials.com

Why hating on it when u use it a lot grin
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by Bloomsbury(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

I'm not a fan of those platforms. The commissions they charge is draconian.

I think LinkedIn is a good alternative. He can browse people's profiles and hire the best without wasting 20% on some platform.

I second this. The commission rate is really a course for concern for low budget projects
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by silento(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bloomsbury:

competent programmers dey here just the people that are hiring are just wicked with pricing imagine asking a programmer to do marketplace website for 30k and some screenshot of other three promised to do it for 25k or less

1 Like

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by niel63(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

No play with elementor bro. That tool deep. Learn to use it and you'll really appreciate it. Try the pro version for ease.
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by niel63(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
truthCoder:

cheesy

Those tools and almighty figma sef get very beautiful frontend system that's handled by professionals bro.

Them get complete team for am ooo!

What's frontend without a backend.

And

What's a backend without a frontend.?? Omo...
Even Google sef dey update steady. UI/UX no be play bro.

Product managers will tell you more on... end-users feedbacks.

Rust or Script. Japa or clojure... na the same circle everybody dey. Everybody just wan win. While, some more than the others... but the goal still stands.

Some of those tools sometimes end up giving you work sef. grin
Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by niel63(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeoAfrikana:

You're sighted cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Replicate A Website For Me? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Cloning Na my work, Oya DM me asap

(1) (Reply)

Erc Flashing Rig For Usdt Eth And Bnb / Any Network Guru Arround? / Need Help On How To Install Xrojan.dll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.