Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) (41543 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now

You don’t know Seun?

Which year were you born?

No insult please!

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Obidence children are indeed funny kids walahi.

Those lots despicable!

A research has it that the angels who God chased away from heaven fell into River Niger and procreated in Onitsha.

These lots are lineage of those angels

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is OBi and Okoye where dem Kuti dey.

Without Fela Kuti could there ever be okoye ?

Abi these pikin don dey mad?

Abi na Okoye papa build Padova? Abeg leave mata for mattress

Seun is not a local bread, i honestly dont blame all these uninformed kids.
..na fela born okoye ? ... At least, okoye was a responsible father, gave his children the needed education, and they are doing very fine...they way your sister they disturb Psquare DM, why she no they disturb seun own like that ?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Na still upcoming for naija ..

So what do we call Psquare that has never been nominated?

Unknown artiste right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SimpleLife23: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
inforesource:

Your location?

Iyana Ipaja
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Blazebond(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Like BMC like Obi supporters/OBIDIENTS = ZOMBIE'S, anything or anyone that is not on their side automatically becomes enemy number one.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

Fela for me others na joke.

You are not a Fela fan, neither do you enjoy his style of music, or able to decode his messages.

Cos if you do, you should know Fela’s spirit lives inside Seun!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by dmostcheerful(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
He got nominated 7x for grammy award.

Which seven times?
Which year?
It is very very verifiable
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by fredoooooo: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Stopeeed people grin
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by asskush: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Unknown artiste right?

Reading through comments on Nairaland nowadays shows the intellectuals are no more here many have 'japad' ethnicity and religion affiliation have not becloud people's reasoning. Infact this country doesn't have future.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by lsoul: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
The number of mentions seun nairaland owner go receive eh

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SimpleLife23: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
inforesource:

Your location?

It comes with a charger

And a old laptop bag
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by tiswell(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
IamNat:
The way this Obi supporters dey reason sef. You 1 compare PSquare dead career with Seun Kuti that has been consistent since time immemorial? A Grammy award nominee for that matter. grin grin grin

You want to compare all that nonsense love songs with songs that has deep meaning abi? Now I know you people are not serious, that's how you abused MKO, Femi Kuti, Brymo, Macaroni and now it's Seun. I laugh in 3D, una all don forget say election go finish, either Atiku or Tinubu go win and una go still remain Yorubaland as your own place no go ever dey developed enough to ever contain you and your bigotry. Na then you go collect wotowoto.
shatttap and keep kwayet.

Rabble rouse r
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by goodmike7: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Obidence children are indeed funny kids walahi.

As in, I dont know where they inherited their foolishness from.

Its safe to say 79% of obideients are Igbos.

if you are yoruba or from SS and you carry obi for head..God will punish you.

An average igbo person will not support a non igbo as other ethnicities are supporting obi, they think they are wiser than every other ethnicities and thats why the northernes hate them with a passion.

It will take another 30 years for an Igbo to ever be president in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Or deh

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by johnjose68: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
optionalY09:
Who is OBi and Okoye where dem Kuti dey.

Without Fela Kuti could there ever be okoye ?

Abi these pikin don dey mad?

Abi na Okoye papa build Padova? Abeg leave mata for mattress

Seun is not a local bread, i honestly dont blame all these uninformed kids.

Tell them.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by asskush: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
goodmike7:

An average igbo person will not support a non igbo as other ethnicities are supporting obi, they think they are wiser than every other ethnicities and thats why the northernes hate them with a passion.

Lols 😂, A country where the youth cannot identify/appreciate excellence.
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

/
I never knew that he is a musician. I thought he is just a cross-dressing son of the legend, Fela Kuti. Grammy? If he needs an award, I am sure our brother Alexreport could easily give him one.

We must admit. Burna Boy reincarnated the spirit of aftobeat and others followed suit. Nobody knows Seun Kuti as a serious musician.

/

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Asgard13: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Unknown artiste right?

I know Seun too well for Ikeja.. infact I use to smoke with am for his house back of airport road .. when Mazino for aromire been still dey..

Femi get class .. as for Seun .. even if he win I million Grammy no be nominations oh.. na still upcoming ..

Na kid … wey Dey fine level..

If no be for him papa .. who cares ?

You know how many old money bags dey Ikeja? Wey dia children the ball real hard quietly? I

As for peter and ball .. who gives a fvck?
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by johnjose68: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
goodmike7:

They can never even be president. They will only cry, shout and wail. Las Las, they will go back to shouting for bia.fraud.

Bunch of flat.heads

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by sukkot: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
SimpleLife23:
Same thing most influencers are doing....

God bless Peter Obi

Lenovo Thinkpad X220 for sale

256gb HDD

Core i5 vPro

6gb Ram

Battery last about 3 hours

Price is 55k but slightly negotiable..

I need to sell this laptop to survive.. I am broke and I have house rent to pay

Lagos mainland

Cal/whatsp: Zero 8-1 6-6-6-O five 4 7 l
i will give you 15k for that maysheen sad
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Asgard13: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Or deh

You papa

Or deh..
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Coolsperm:
That is bythe way, But we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
Am a yoruba christian and voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Get out with your nonsense reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Smartguyboy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

Big lie he was only nominated once which he did not win . You are talking about his elder brother femi kuti.

In 2018, Black Times, by Seun Kuti was nominated for the Grammys, in the World Music Category. This makes him the second child of the late Fela Anikulapo Kuti to be considered for this award, as his elder brother Femi Kuti has been previously nominated in the same category without a win
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

I know Seun too well for Ikeja.. infact I use to smoke with am for his house back of airport road .. when Mazino for aromire been still dey..

Femi get class .. as for Seun .. even if he win I million Grammy no be nominations oh.. na still upcoming ..

Na kid … wey Dey fine level..

If no be for him papa .. who cares ?

You know how many old money bags dey Ikeja? Wey dia children the ball real hard quietly? I

As for peter and ball .. who gives a fvck?

If you really know seun, you should know that Fela’s spirit lives inside that dude. Everything about dude is Gela.

Let Seun mount the stage and you will see Fela!

He is the true replica of Fela! Everything about him is Fela.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by gasparpisciotta: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrEverest:
Lol, the ugly and dirty looking baboon is the actual opportunist. I can bet you, 90% of those that now know him is because of Peter Okoye had argument with him.

That's the unknown baboon Urchins want to compare with a legend like Psquare. Fools!

You know nothing yourself

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Rico96(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:

where una dey get this rubbish information from And what baffles me people at front page agrees to this your misinformation are the worst or will I say lazy. well Femi Kuti is different from Seun Kuti and to update you he only got a single nomination
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Spectrum22:
Nigeria is heavily tribalized. We are beyond redemption.
Cause its NOT A REAL COUNTRY. some want biafra but want obi as president. some don't want igbo in nigeria but want one nigeria. some hate christians but want one nigeria. It will remain a crap hole until people start being honest about us NOT BEING THE SAME. Or the fighting can continue. people will japa
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by gasparpisciotta: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obidient1:
Honestly PETER OBI and PSquare really help Seun because I don't know Seun before now

Lol.

Made Kuti, Femi Kuti’s young son and Seun’s nephew is bigger than both Peter and Paul including ptriangle...

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by SimpleLife23: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
sukkot:
i will give you 15k for that maysheen sad

Do it 150k
Re: Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) by odunH(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

…. and so?

Can you imagine talk... Sincerely this is pure hatred. Only babies or those who don't really dig into good music won't his likes. Comparing Seun to Psquare is an insult. Ask fellas in music industry not comedians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy Gown Amidst Controversies / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.