Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? (561 Views)

What Business Can I Fund With #3M And Make 15% Returns Monthly? / I Have Business Idea Worth 35million Naira That Can Give 3 Times Turn Over / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pls what business can i start with 3M that can give me a good turn over.

I am really looking for a business that will lift me up within the next 8-10 yrs.

I dont want to make mistake.

Pls help an upcoming billionaire.

Cc: nlfpmod
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by nicerod(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Food business.

Plantains business

Transport and logistics.

Abeg u fit dash me 2k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mynd44
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Sarsam: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

I am really looking for a business that will lift me up within the next 8-10 yrs.

Venture in pineapple farming
It will lift you for a lifetime.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by jagaban002(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Upcoming billionaire,
Just invest in what people need daily .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
jagaban002:
Upcoming billionaire, Just invest in what people need daily .
like?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by stacyadams: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

.buy a car for uber if earning 100 k or 120k monthly is not small for u
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by TopFxManager: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power, and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hatrick01:

are you willing to invest in Rice destoning biz bro... very profitable.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Tohsynetita1: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hatrick01:

try farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3M That Can Bring A Good Turn Over? by Nice2023(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hatrick01:

U have finish the big yash first.

After it,we can then teach u as the yash may affect u in business

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Create Massive Wealth As As Chatbot Entrepreneur / How To Open Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.