Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Happens If We Fit Alternator Into Electric Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Happens If We Fit Alternator Into Electric Cars? (867 Views)

6 Expressions Of A Failing Alternator / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) / Lamborghini Goes Into Electric Bicycles Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If We Fit Alternator Into Electric Cars? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hi there, I am doctor cool auto fix,
I once saw a video on YouTube where a guy was dismissing the notion of fiting alternator into electric cars to make it self charging.

It was baseless based on my assessments & critical analysis.

Logically I know a lot about the operating principles and applications of electricity & battery charging,

My views and logical reasoning of determining it possible or not is what I highlighted on the content below if you are curious about the possibility of such technology, you may want to watch this content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV5BtHWKtF0&feature=youtu.be
Re: What Happens If We Fit Alternator Into Electric Cars? by fineboynl(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Using battery to power alternator to also recharge the battery is not fixable.

Many research has been done to that effect but their is no answer.

Reason is that you can not recharge your supplier.

Many years ago i did research concerning the same thing but there was no way out.
Re: What Happens If We Fit Alternator Into Electric Cars? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2023
fineboynl:
Using battery to power alternator to also recharge the battery is not fixable.

Many research has been done to that effect but their is no answer.

Reason is that you can not recharge your supplier.

Many years ago i did research concerning the same thing but there was no way out.

You didnt watch video, cos you believed that if you say its not posible then everyone will back off?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Overhaul Your Vehicle For You At Little Cost / My VW Jetta 2001 Gear Box Doesn't Select Again. / How Reliable Is A 2004 Nissan Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.