Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures (3833 Views)

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Landlady: Moesha Boduong Is Building A House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by Nigeria2day(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
The Chief Executive Officer of Access Bank Corporation, Herbert Wigwe has shared a picture of the ongoing construction of Wigwe University in Rivers.

Wigwe, who is obviously excited about the project, took to his Twitter handle to share some pictures of the ongoing developments.

He wrote: “We recently launched the construction of the highly anticipated Wigwe University test facility in the heart of Rivers state, and we are proud to see substantial progress being made.”

Read more>>> https://nigeriatodaynews.com/access-bank-ceo-herbert-wigwe-is-building-a-university-in-his-home-state-rivers-see-pictures/

Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by sholatech(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
When you are big, you are big!
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
No be small money those banks dey rake ontop customers nao.. atimes I be they think to have (kolo) piggy savings better pass saving in banks at least no deduction will happen on one's money.
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by MrMcJay(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
See that small house at the back, na charges on my account them take build am.
As I comot money from the account, them no fit complete the house. grin

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by CrownOfClay724: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
MrMcJay:

cheesy grin
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by KingMack(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2023
MrMcJay:

calm brother..our money still dey there undecided cry
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Banks only borrow your money without you consent but don't steal it. They charge you for keeping your money then add what they get from the charges to what you kept and quickly loan it out to someone else at a higher interest rate. This loan interest rate has to be higher and cater for expenses like salaries and materials.
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2023
It think the focus in Nigeria should be on building more manufacturing concerns and cottage industries
Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by Siminialaye20(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Why not wait till you finish the project before publicizing it. No be everybody dey happy with you. We live in a wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures by SweetVibe: 12:25am On Feb 17
Siminialaye20:
Why not wait till you finish the project before publicizing it. No be everybody dey happy with you. We live in a wicked world.
Wow...you actually said it a year ago, the man is now dead before the completion of the university.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Shops For Bikinis In A "bend Down Boutique" In Brazil Beach (view Pic) / Jennifer Lopez, So Hot In Her Newest Music Video (live It Up Ft Pitbull) {VIDEO} / Give Your Man A "HEAD" And Not "HEADACHE" - Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.