Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet (675 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please I want to deposit 2m on sportybet but I want to know if I will have to pass KYC b4 my account will be credited and b4 I could withdraw
Like uploading my ID
My BVN
And maybe anything

I want to know to enable me prepare b4 I make a deposit
I have a way of making 50k daily without losing a single bet
U might think am crazy but I no fit dash bookies 2m just like that haha is too much

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by doughziay: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
You wan use am play game?
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by sleek214(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sounds like it's a proceed of fraud.
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by brain54(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
You want to bet…

Or are you laundering money?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by Janesouthall: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
DrentD:
Please I want to deposit 2m on sportybet but I want to know if I will have to pass KYC b4 my account will be credited and b4 I could withdraw
Like uploading my ID
My BVN
And maybe anything

I want to know to enable me prepare b4 I make a deposit

Tou can deposit the 2 million....but you wont be able to withdraw all the 2 million because sportybet have e new policy which is your total withdrawal must be less than your total deposit......Dont Try It With A new Account.

Your non I.d card will be ask from you and other means of identification if ever you try to withdraw...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
You wan wash dirty money abi
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
With your papa moni
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes
doughziay:
You wan use am play game?
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
With your father moni
sleek214:
Sounds like it's a proceed of fraud.
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gambling
brain54:
You want to bet…

Or are you laundering money?
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by brain54(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
DrentD:
Gambling
Ok…

Good luck man!
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by superCleanworks(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
You wan wash money but e go shock you
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by DrentD: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wash abi waste
Boss I know my way of getting 50k daily without losing a single bet.
trust me I no fit carry 2m dash bookmarkers
superCleanworks:
You wan wash money but e go shock you
Re: Please I Need Answers I Want To Deposit 2m On Sportybet by Veezy4u(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
what's the way let's learn. How do you intend to play? Most of these bookies can be funny. Depositing is not the issue but withdrawing. Bet9ja will block your account n you can do nothing about it the moment you place a withdrawal Cos they hate to lose. Anything you want NEVER use a new account cos they will suspect foul play

(1) (Reply)

Ex-man Utd Star Wes Brown Who Was On £50k-a-week Declared Bankrupt After Divorce / Nigerians Warn Super Eagle's Victor Osimhen Over Oyibo Girlfriend- Pulse Sports / Please Advise On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.