Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Welcome To Communism 101 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Welcome To Communism 101 (943 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
We are now in a Dystopia, Huxley Dystopia.
Are you feeling it, that madness that the preppers were warning against is now upon us.

Very soon we will have a weekly withdrawal limit of 10k. We are in trouble..

Solutions

REMOVE YOUR CHILDREN FROM PRIVATE SCHOOL
SELL YOUR TELEVISION, DSTV AND GO TV
BUY BOOKS INSTEAD
LEARN HOW TO BUY ON CREDIT
STOP ALL CONSUMER GOODS
POTATOES INSTEAD OF BREAD
START BUYING IN BULK.
BUY A BICYCLES OR TWO
BUY A SOLAR PANEL
REDUCE YOUR WANT
LEARN TO SIT QUIETLY IN YOUR HOUSE
LEARN HOW TO START SMOKING
BUY LAND
PLANT BITTERLEAF AND REAR 52 BROILERS

ITS NOT GOING TO BE FUNNY O
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Guderian(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
You'll own nothing and be happy.

Schwab aint joking but I'm watching closely to see how it plays out grin
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Guderian(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Your 11th solution has already been programmed and covid was a big propeller

Humans dont live that way but that's where we're headed.

Me my family and i inside the house.
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
My brother Nigerians don't know what has befallen them yet,
I'm guessing you have read the Bilderberg Report and see the Hunger games going on in Ukraine
We are in trouble.

I wish our radio stations were useful. Someone needs to start shouting and fast.
We are headed for implosion
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Update your diary, at least. Living besides Nigeria?
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
IMPENDING BIRD FLU

Birds are the first go to for the poor man to survive this harsh economy, but with what I'm forseeing protect your Birds and don't let people touch them.
They are going to open the bird flu and make people lament in thousands.

Switch to rabbits instead, they are more sturdier. And what the French used post WWII
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by BaddaMan: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Be like OP is predicting the future
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
PANIC!!!!!

If you have 3k go and ground beans and gero (millet)
Especially if you have children so that they can eat
Moi moi and kunnu for breakfast

AS POS AND TRANSFER IS FAILING

FOOD IS THE ONLY LOGICAL THING TO BUY
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
FOODSTUFF CREDIT SCHEME

As we move deeper into Communism, Well meaning Nigerians who have the capital should invest in a credit scheme with foodstuff,
Foodstuff like Rice, oil and Egg
They should be for teacher and salary workers with families

5k Plan
And 10k plan
For 4 Derica
1/2 crate or eggs, salt and Oil

To survive the trials that frequent the end of the month. This is needed with the coming Monthly Withdrawal limit .

To living beside Nigeria
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by bigjackass: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
the moniker of this op is psychosis

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
REMOVE YOUR CHILDREN FROM PRIVATE SCHOOLS.

Send them to public or Government Schools.
Western Education breed slaves and never equip children with the ability to think for themselves.
Why waste money on education when there is no job after.
For me school should only serve the social function of meeting friends and understanding society .

The money you would have wasted on school fees use it to buy land for your child and set up a trustfund. Feed the child properly, if a child goes to private school and doesn't eat well the purpose is defeated, he will not learn anything

Save that money for him/her give him after his NySc for him to do what he wants with it either business or travel outside.

Pikin wey go sabi book go sabi no be by school wey e go.
All the indices, calculus, integration and differentiation that we learnt have no real life application and the law of use and disuse means we were better off storing better things in our heads than that waste of time
You just need to buy a tablet and download movies and music (Fela, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, Culture) and develop his mind that is knowledge he will need.

He Must read Walden by Thoreau, Civil Disobedience and Self Reliance by Emerson.
He must be introduced to the herb at 15
And made to understand that he is black , the hindrance that it portends and how to find his place and purpose in this world..

Let them know Che, Malcolm X, Gandhi, give him role models that matter

Love them

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Artisans are Doomed!!!

If you are a carpenter, plumber, barber or tailor please go and do a security guard job, because with the current economic contraption, people will not care about those services
How will you be thinking about sewing clothes when you haven't eaten.

A security job is the first thing I can think of because it is very easy to see and it allows alternate days,
If you do morning to night somewhere the next day you open your shop and sleep it off there.
Your customers will know you open on alternate days, you could get a helper or family member to stay there,

Run away from Expensive rent for now, you won't make what the landlord will charge you for rent.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Vickho: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Psiyohos:
Artisans are Doomed!!!

If you are a carpenter, plumber, barber or tailor please go and do a security guard job, because with the current economic contraption, people will not care about those services
How will you be thinking about sewing clothes when you haven't eaten.

A security job is the first thing I can think of because it is very easy to see and it allows alternate days,
If you do morning to night somewhere the next day you open your shop and sleep it off there.
Your customers will know you open on alternate days, you could get a helper or family member to stay there,

Run away from Expensive rent for now, you won't make what the landlord will charge you for rent.

It is well
boss I dey follow your posts.
you always make sense with your comments.
you're too insightful and enriched with ideas

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
The DEATH OF ALL BUSINESS

All business will die because you can only have a business if your neighbour have money
There will be disillusionment and confusion
Many companies will sack a lot
Without money, you will not sell or be able to pay rent. Many people will commit suicide in droves.

Don't be a part of them

Don't restock your shop too much
Learn to reduce your expenses

Go back to your village, if you don't have your own land Save your last money plant bitterleaf, rear chicken, learn smoking, eat once a day and remain calm.

Things go hard o
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
HOW TO ENDURE THE DOLDRUMS

Life will become very bland as we enter into a new normal.
Thinking is your worst enemy, learn how to go for long walks I mean very long walks buy an earpiece listen to music while you do so, so when you get home you are tired and sleepy.

Go to your friends house learn to join cooking with them, bring Spaghetti let them bring tomato paste joint cooking and playing ludo afterwards

Reading, Coffee and smoking must become second nature to you now, shrink that stomach, burn that tongue and learn to read every book, so as to waste the day.

Vaginas will become very cheap, so don't even bother wasting your money for that one, it will be that bad, women will flock to you for mere sustenance, Don't let it be a slippery slope.

Pick up a hobby, photography, music learning, instrument, writing anything to kill the boredom.

Eat once a day, drink plenty water and sleep more
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Psiyohos:

Go back to your village, if you don't have your own land Save your last money plant bitterleaf, rear chicken, learn smoking, eat once a day and remain calm.

Things go hard o
Fulani herdsmen are in my village and going there is a death sentence.

Smoking would cause health issues in the long run and that's a death sentence.

Eating once a day? Nigga wtf?
Are we in a concentration camp?
What in the Vladimir Lenin is this?

I understand what you're trying to say and I value your entries but, most of these things aren't viable.

In conclusion, things no go hard,
Stop over playing things.
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2023
THE CRASH OF THE HOUSING MARKET.

As it happened to Adron Homes and the likes It will happen to greedy Landlords in lagos rent seeking with every itty bitty space for a room and parlour .

PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE CITIES .

And moving to towns and village They can't cope with the high cost of living, and your money will be tied up in a useless investment.
Only a fool will be thinking of building house in this time.

Think Open fields for playing ball
Think Basket ball courts
Think Swimming Hall
Think Parks, Permaculture parks
Think Cemeteries

The ones I feel sorry for the most are those abroad sending money to build hotels.
What a waste.

Start learning How to survive on 5k weekly with your family.
I welcome you all to Communism.. live and prosper

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2023
DILUTION:

This wicked government's plan to increase salary by 40% is to further weaken the purchasing power of the naira. With the removal of subsidy, even if you earn 250k in Nigeria, you will barely keep your head above water.

Go and Buy land
GO AND BUY LAND NOW!!!

Bill Gates have removed his money from Tech, he has bought over 1.2 million acres.
Even if its one acre you can buy, buy now

Paper currency will soon be valueless , only the land and what you can farm from it will be the only thing of value going forward.
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 2:42pm On May 22, 2023
GO AND GET YOUR iUDS

Pls tell your wife or girlfriends to get an IUD or an injection to protect against conception.
Because of the current economic hardship the woman will be the cushion for the disgruntled and unhappy husbands.
The will translate in the increase in conception and birth that will further steep one into more woes.

Don't give birth for now.

SOCIETAL COLLAPSE:

My prediction was that society as we know it will collapse by 2025, on my journal, I wrote
2025 - Implosion
But with what I am seeing it might probably happen in this December.
Things are just too difficult, Fufu no dey stay for ground again, people go don rush am.

Let's hope I am wrong.

If you are still paying for school fees, Dstv, buying clothes and trying to keep up, you are on a long Thing.
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 3:06pm On May 22, 2023
PEAK OIL

When Nigerians were dancing to the Synchro system, many experts were warning against Peak Oil in the 70s
Fela said " I know say Nigeria go go down, how country go dey make money, wey citizen no see money"

There is no such thing as Infinite growth, after peaking it must come down.

GO AND BUY LAND NOW!!

That land will be your country, let the reality sink in our Army is very large and government will soon find it hard to pay their salaries and the bogus ministries, they are just borrowing, and borrowing money to enslave us and our unborn children.

The incoming government will use tax to finish us, so as to keep the sham going.

Go and buy land, fence it, farm chickens and vegetables, buy guns to protect yourself.
Wahala dey come o.
Stop buying useless things.
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 10:22am On May 30, 2023
BICYLCES NOW SELLING AT 40 THOUSAND NAIRA

This man bought his own last week at Ladipo.

I know it will soon get to 50k
Go and buy at least 2 now as it will soon be the only way to move from place to place

Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
DISILLUSIONMENT

For now, focus on feeding and sustaining yourself
As all business will die. businesses depend on finances of others.
People are lacking in purchasing power so your business will likely fail.
Focus only on paying your rent. Suicide is not the answer

The food you should buy are
Beans
Fio fio
And soup ingredients

Don't buy rice for now.

Beans can be made in form of moi moi, for you and your children (if you have one) to go to school with.
It last longer in the stomach. And all you will need is to drink water through out the day.

A Painter cost - 2200
Multiply it by 12 months and you can be budgeting 30k pet year for one of the staple food
Yes, it can be tiresome, but it is ubiquitous and can used to eat, rice, drink garri, eat bread, eaten like that and it will only cost you pepper and oil and nylon.

With the coming December implosion.
Do well to start making this a part of you.
It is well
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by Psiyohos: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2023
THE BRINK

With Suicides and Mental illness on the rise, Here's how to cope and how to give yur brain some calm.

Learn how to use music and Marijuana to sublimate your trauma. Weed is just 100 naira
Buy it boil it and drink it
Play some calming music so that the worries will not get the better of you.

When your coping mechanisms come to the fore and your tics and contemplations are becoming noticeable,
When you find yourself thinking out loud while walking, then you have a problem

First, Take it easy, Breathe!
Listen to calm music and relax your brain
Licking sweets while going for long walks help.
You could buy stick sweets on packs
I prefer tiger pops and cigarettes to make me happy.

Learn to let go
Re: Welcome To Communism 101 by onumadu: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2023
I've found that some of the most useful threads in nairaland are not popular.
Like this thread.
Dude has been posting for 7 months straight.
He knows something.

What he said that got me thinking was about PRIVATE SCHOOLS.
Certain family members have their kids in private schools, but they still call me to help them pay the fees.
I often wondered why they would have their kids in private schools while there are government schools that are mostly affordable.
I think I would now put my foot down.

@OP please keep posting.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Parent Is A Criminal. . . : . . / For The Married Women / Need A Fueless, Noiseless And Smokeless Power Gen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.