Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Zenith Or Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Or Diamond Bank (2526 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? / First Bank Or Diamond Bank: Which Do I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Or Diamond Bank by ixora3(f): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2011
i wud be having an offer soon frm these banks, n i dont want 2 make a mistake,which of them is better in both salary package nd career advancement, my fellow nairalanders ur responses wud be appreciated, Thanks
Re: Zenith Or Diamond Bank by obaytoto: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2011
mean while Zineth is better than Diamonnd reasons best known to me via services to a staff.
Re: Zenith Or Diamond Bank by cerezo: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2011
Hi dear,

I have to be sincere with you, none of the above makes a gd career, all nigerian banks suck. If u re a young man with lots of dream, I will advise u stay off the banks and start where ur dream is, the pay might be small, but the training u will never regret. I give you 6 months, u will regret joining Zenith Bank, and 2 years for Diamond Bank. Why am I talking like this, I was with Zenith for 5years, and it's more like a time waster. There's no Zenith staff that is happy with the company except the GMs and above. Even the older GMs are complaining, they want to become ED. Diamond Bank might be interesting at the start, but as time goes on, u'll get tired or u may be a victim of one of their discriminate termination exercises. Financially, Diamond will take care of you. If you are a starter, Zenith is not the best place to start a career, they destroy brains. My sincerest advice, if you cannot stay away from banks, give Diamond a try, but be wise enough to always be on the lookout.

Cheers,

1 Like

Re: Zenith Or Diamond Bank by rocean: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
i want both if possible

(1) (Reply)

FMC Yenagoa Houseofficer Employment Advertisement? / Urgent Help Plz......interview Frm EQUATOR CAPITAL LTD / Chevron Job,2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.