Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (22237 Views)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
If truly that guy was beaten and he's now denying it because of his worthless salary, then he should be beaten more men like that don't deserve to live , scared of tomorrow= loser for life.

Even Adenuga will not slap me for working for him without me retaliating nonsense!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Babaimole: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
That Adewunmi dude is is big ass fool. Olisa for beat am pass this sef. Can you imagine the foolish comment? He is leaving everything to God. Dude sue his ass and the company too. Make better cheese and leave the company. Jnr employees dey always make me laff.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by GoldCircle: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
what no one has been able to tell me is what actually provoked Olisa? was it cos the guy was sleeping on the couch in the office? or did he say something offensive to Olisa?? what possibly could warrant this kind of beating from a senior colleague?anyways, I trust warri boys sha! Senior colleague ko, senior colleague ni. . . na heaven's gate we go go judge the matter finish! idiot! And to imagine that I had some 'small' respect for him? I am tempted to believe that he's into drugs really. Did i also hear someone here mention that he isn't married at forty-sumthing?? irresponsible somebody! SMH,
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
he isn't married at forty-sumthing?? 

why is that, given the number of eligible young girls who are looking for husbands?

[s]
though his anger management skills need some work.[/s]
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
tpia@:

why is that, given the number of eligible young girls who are looking for husbands?

[s]

Let him stay single abeg. Won't wish this brute on my worst enemy angry
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
i fear for the future girlfriend actually [if there is one].

unless he does something about this anger problem.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Assault Saga: Official Statement From Olisa Adibua[/size]

As has been widely reported I was involved in an altercation with a work colleague during the week. I am deeply regretful of what transpired and have taken full responsibility for my actions. I have privately apologized to my colleague, the team that I work with and I am taking this opportunity to apologize to the public at large.
As humans we all make mistakes and I made a major one which is completely out of character. I over reacted to a situation and that is something that will never repeat itself.
Despite being at the centre of a media feeding frenzy, I’ve been silent in order to allow the organization, to which I’m affiliated with and at who’s premises the incident occurred, to carry out its investigations and come to a conclusion but most importantly to allow the aggrieved party (Mr. Adewunmi Oyekanmi) time to accept my heartfelt apology.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-92diU9X2tAU/Tmzw9OfcZsI/AAAAAAAAHH4/1Gaa5z7iAMg/s400/olisa+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

While the events have been distorted, I am very apologetic about the situation but picking holes in the media reports or pointing out the falsehoods will not be useful, however, any kind of loss of control is not excusable and I have since tendered an unreserved apology to 'Dewunmi. I have always preached against violence and so this is a time for some reflection. Again, I apologize and I thank ‘Dewunmi for accepting my apology.

I would like to thank the hundreds of people who called me and those who sent in messages
For more than 20years now, I’ve operated in the Electronic media sector without a blemish but by this action, I have let myself down and most importantly I’ve let Family, Friends and the millions of people who look up to me, down.”
To those who have been clamoring for my response, I thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you very much and God Bless.
Olisa Adibua

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/assault-saga-official-statement-from.html
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by mrjingles(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
una no hear the name of the station? the BEAT FM. Maybe they should have called it the BEAT UP FM!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by idupaul: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2011
tpia@:

[s]

Dude is said be a flaming hom o se xual
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2011
No be beat FM dem call their radio station?so una come dey complain?the other man no fit beat him own back?infact him no fit to dey work for BEAT FM grin grin grin
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by logica(m): 3:54am On Sep 12, 2011
LOL. Didn't they call the station "beat" FM?
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by velo10: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Sunday, September 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Assault Saga: Official Statement From Olisa Adibua[/size]

As has been widely reported I was involved in an altercation with a work colleague during the week. I am deeply regretful of what transpired and have taken full responsibility for my actions. I have privately apologized to my colleague, the team that I work with and I am taking this opportunity to apologize to the public at large.
As humans we all make mistakes and I made a major one which is completely out of character. I over reacted to a situation and that is something that will never repeat itself.
Despite being at the centre of a media feeding frenzy, I’ve been silent in order to allow the organization, to which I’m affiliated with and at who’s premises the incident occurred, to carry out its investigations and come to a conclusion but most importantly to allow the aggrieved party (Mr. Adewunmi Oyekanmi) time to accept my heartfelt apology.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-92diU9X2tAU/Tmzw9OfcZsI/AAAAAAAAHH4/1Gaa5z7iAMg/s400/olisa+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

While the events have been distorted, I am very apologetic about the situation but picking holes in the media reports or pointing out the falsehoods will not be useful, however, any kind of loss of control is not excusable and I have since tendered an unreserved apology to 'Dewunmi. I have always preached against violence and so this is a time for some reflection. Again, I apologize and I thank ‘Dewunmi for accepting my apology.

I would like to thank the hundreds of people who called me and those who sent in messages
For more than 20years now, I’ve operated in the Electronic media sector without a blemish but by this action, I have let myself down and most importantly I’ve let Family, Friends and the millions of people who look up to me, down.”
To those who have been clamoring for my response, I thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you very much and God Bless.
Olisa Adibua

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/assault-saga-official-statement-from.html

Glad to see this. Come on, we're all human beings with the tendency to lose our temper at times. At least he's apologised. He without sin, should cast the first stone. Olisa still remains my man
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by itiswell1(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2011
I have always tot that this guy will be mean
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by ibrobell(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2011
It's a good thing he apologised
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by sunshineky(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2011
This is a serious case of battery, this dude shld sue olisah for like N12,000,000 for physiocological truama n plenty grammer. The gal beaten by a naval  officers boys in lag 2yrs ago eventually got compensated wit plenty cash. Pls sue this bully for all his money and fame.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by jice(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2011
How do you watch a man in the name of job pick up a stone and hit you and you say HE IS MY BOSS and I CAN"T defend myself. what if you had died in the process.
Wumi looked down on himself and his God if he has one. Olisa challenged his God and he believed him and belittled God.
Wumi believe there is no life outside the BEAT kingdom were men are beaten without question and he choose to be beaten and will be beaten until he wakes up.

Olisa has no conscience and whatsoever anyone is saying is not touching him. it very unfortunate that he will still present his dead body on glo-sing.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by jice(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2011
Like Olisa, Like Velo10
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by velo10: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
jice:

Like Olisa, Like Velo10

Are you casting your stone?
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by rully2: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
Olisa has always had this aggressive thing about him, always so full of himself, i've seen this in him on several occasion.

If i were this guy, i'll make sure he gets an experience he wont forget in a hurry.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by rully2: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
it is well:

I have always tot that this guy will be mean

HE IS MEAN!!
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by eherbal(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
can someone be kind enof to tell me d club de dude frequent so i can make an excuse to award him a healthy shiner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthe bastard
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by seanet02: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
na today?
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
@dealafruita Its very easy to condemn olisa but at the same time i recommend caution.
only one version of the story has been revealed and its the victim's version.we have heard tales of husband battering their wives which receives condemnation but when he full story becomes revealed,it becomes a different story.
However,no matter what might have happened,the harm done was too immense

are you for real? maybe ur the friend of his that i heard beats his wife.

nonsense, this OAP is lucky he did this in Nigeria - in civilised countries he would have been arrested since for ABH
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
yeah, good thing it was nigeria.

he'll just get a slap on the wrist.

if it was a wife or girlfriend battered like that, nothing would happen either.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by felphenix: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
I guess the man Olisa should be tried in a law court for Assault if he actually did this menace
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by xtayle(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
Its the most babaric thing I've heard in a long time and coming from such personality. His apology is phoney. The type you make after you have pleased yourself.

Unfortunately, the victim is peace loving which means he is scared of something I dont know. We can say he wants to protect his Job and be wrong. There is something he is afraid of i dont know because this is not a slap. If it was slap I would say Jesus said we should turn the other cheek. This is an intention to maim and disfigure him permanently.

Olisa has lost it if he earned any respect before. Forget the apology.

No wonder he is not married at 40. Who will marry him without ending up in divorce. Is it not better to loose a relationship than to end a marriage?

Let him go and buy gloves and face one of the klicisto (hope I got the spelling) Brothers. Wicked  man who thinks he is a big man when he is actualy a BEAST
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
xtayle:

Its the most babaric thing I've heard in a long time and coming from such personality. His apology is phoney. The type you make after you have pleased yourself.

Unfortunately, the victim is peace loving which means he is scared of something I dont know. We can say he wants to protect his Job and be wrong. There is something he is afraid of i dont know because this is not a slap. If it was slap I would say Jesus said we should turn the other cheek. This is an intention to maim and disfigure him permanently.

Olisa has lost it if he earned any respect before. Forget the apology.

No wonder he is not married at 40. Who will marry him without ending up in divorce. Is it not better to loose a relationship than to end a marriage?

Let him go and buy gloves and face one of the klicisto (hope I got the spelling) Brothers. Wicked  man who thinks he is a big man when he is actualy a BEAST

the man is way older than 40. i don't understand why a grown man thinks its ok to beat another person - there is no excuse. this is how animals settle their differences.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2011
fagamoron:

Iyawo e, kilo n shele

Long time, no BJ?

huh?say what?? u berra not be saying what i think ure saying o or else tongue tongue
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by EmmaTay(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
that's to show him power pass power.
Re: Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) by okwabayi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
I'm only surprised Olisa didn't catch a heart attack while delivering the beatdown.
One thing I've learned about bullies is they are usually fat or really tall. You hardly see muscular ones because working out consistently requires energy meanwhile bullies rely on naturally gifted attributes.
It's many years after and this news led to nothing. If anything the man's career took no dent. Naija, the land of the priviledged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures / Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.