Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? (1702 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Hi,

It's a Plastic Container with an Aluminium cover. Please where can I buy it in Lagos?

Thanks.

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by Babaken(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2023
If you can't get in Nigeria let me know I can call a friend to get it for you in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Babaken:
If you can't get in Nigeria let me know I can call a friend to get it for you in Ghana.

Okay. Thanks. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Go to market where they sell plastics. Virtually all the plastic bottles around can be locally made.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Go to market where they sell plastics. Virtually all the plastic bottles around can be locally made.

Okay, will do that.

Many thanks! 🙏
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
You can't get this in just any market. I'm talking about ones with this kind of covers.

You can only get it in Ojota market where they sell organic cosmetic materials and containers.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
EriMma1:
You can't get this in just any market. I'm talking about ones with this kind of covers.

You can only get it in Ojota market where they sell organic cosmetic materials and containers.

Thank you so much for this helpful info. 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
xjxibozrge:

Thank you so much for this helpful info. 🙏

You're welcome.

Are you into cosmetics?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
EriMma1:

You're welcome.

Are you into cosmetics?

No, I'm not into cosmetics. I want to use the containers for Cookies packaging.

Please do you know anyone or have any contact that sells the said containers in Ojota market?

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
xjxibozrge:

No, I'm not into cosmetics. I want to use the containers for Cookies packaging.

Please do you know anyone or have any contact that sells the said containers in Ojota market?

Thanks.

Ok.
I used to have but it's in my old phone. Let me check and see if I can get their contact.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Ok.
I used to have but it's in my old phone. But let me check and see if I can get their contact.

Okay. Thanking you. 🙏
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
xjxibozrge:

Okay. Thanking you. 🙏

I couldn't find the man's contact but I was able to google another woman that sells it but she's so expensive and she and the others you can google up are usually more expensive than the ones in the market that do wholesale but are not on Google.

I thought you were in Lagos. It would have been better you go there in person that way you can go round to different shops where they sell bulk and compare prices.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
If you have someone in Lagos you can send. Better.
There you'll see amber color and blue ones.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
EriMma1:

I couldn't find the man's contact but I was able to google another woman that sells it but she's so expensive and she and the others you can google up are usually more expensive than the ones in the market that do wholesale but are not on Google.

I thought you were in Lagos. It would have been better you go there in person that way you can go round to different shops where they sell bulk and compare prices.

Okay.. Yes, I'm in Lagos Mainland. I will visit the Ojota market and will definitely let you know how it goes.

I really appreciate your persistent efforts. Thanks so much. 🙏

There are good people on this Forum.👌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
xjxibozrge:

Okay.. Yes, I'm in Lagos Mainland. I will visit the Ojota market and will definitely let you know how it goes.

I really appreciate your persistent efforts. Thanks so much. 🙏

There are good people on this Forum.👌

You're welcome.
For cookies though, don't you think this containers here will be more appropriate for food storage and they will be cheaper than what you're going for?

I'm just suggesting though cos those ones look like cosmetic containers. Anyways, your choice.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
EriMma1:

You're welcome.
For cookies though, don't you think this containers here will be more appropriate for food storage and they will be cheaper than what you're going for?

I'm just suggesting though cos those ones look like cosmetic containers. Anyways, your choice.

...Just trying to introduce something unique but will be also be comparing with other packaging materials/designs like the ones you've suggested. I believe I will see more packaging materials that I might eventually go for when I get to the Ojota market.

Many thanks! 🙏
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by EriMma1: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
xjxibozrge:

...Just trying to introduce something unique but will be also be comparing with other packaging materials/designs like the ones you've suggested. I believe I will see more packaging materials that I might eventually go for when I get to the Ojota market.

Many thanks! 🙏
you're welcome.

It's ok no problems. It's equally good.

Of course you'll get varieties to choose from at Ojota.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by wexclusive007(m): 2:06am On Feb 15, 2023
I have bags of rice available and I can supply you, if you’re in Lagos I’ll deliver to your place and it’s pay on delivery. 50kg, 10kg and 5kg

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
xjxibozrge:
Hi,

It's a Plastic Container with an Aluminium cover. Please where can I buy it in Lagos?

Thanks.
ojota

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by xjxibozrge: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
ojota

Many thanks! 🙏
Re: Where Can I Buy This Type Of Container In Lagos? by plasticng(f): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
we SELL THIS AND MANY MORE @naturalsuppliespackaging ....... 0.8.0.3.3.1.9.0.7.1.0
xjxibozrge:
Hi,

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Which Of These Snacks Can You Spend Your Last Money On? / Looking For A Cheap Basmati Rice Source? / Independence Day Sms Messages In 160 Words/140 Words In Hindi English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.