Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos (195 Views)

Photos Of 10-Foot Python Killed In My Area / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by Onyi90(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
So yesterday been 10th of February 2023, I discovered i had a sum of #10,000 Nigeria naira in one of the trouser in my bag, comprising of #6,000 old notes and #4,000 old notes. Immediately It occured to me that I'm not supposed to have the Old notes any longer based on the CBN deadline.
I then decided to go and purchase #5,000 recharge card for my Airtel monthly data for 22g with the old note in cash.
I was a bit sceptical if it will be accepted but to My greatest surprised when i got to the venue where the guy dat sales the recharge card also run a POS, immediately I mentioned the amount of card I'm buying and it's with cash the way I was rushed eh. Then it occurred to Me that I could have kept my cash embarassed. However I still have up to 10k of the New note sha.
The incident happened in Ikoyi @ Mosley street Lagos.
Please share your experience with the Old notes in your area.
Re: My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by Onyi90(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
MOD abeg send to main page so we can get Nigerians experience with the Old naira notes now. Thanks
Re: My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by Olachase(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Emefiele don't kw what to do again the man Is confused right now, he said no paper to print more money, people don't care about the deadline here in lagos, nobody is rejecting the old note here in my community,

Emefiele should resign now, DSS should arrest him and parade him in every street of the 37 State of Nigeria, he deserves 5 slaps from every citizens of Nigeria 😁😁😁
Re: My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
I still used 4k old notes today and no one cares about no deadline. No one is rejecting money in this economy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by KilimanjaroKING: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
i spent N7400 comprising of both old & new notes today for market, nobody cares again...
let's wait for the supreme court verdict on wednesday but looking at it from my perspective, e be like say we go dey spend ham together till the old note's fade out.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Old Naira Note In My Area @ Mosley Street Ikoyi Lagos by Rrchrd(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mmm 22g
when me dey manage opera mini free 50mb & free mode on fb everyday,
God help me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Merry, Content Marketing / Man Utd Vs Leeds United Live Stream: How To Watch EPL TV In UK / Graphic Designing Trends In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.