Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam (11037 Views)

Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months / US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution / Four Fraudsters In EFCC Net Over $200k Bank Wire Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by danngnews: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2023
adecz:

He should have pleaded not guilty
and accuse the US government of
racism❌❌❌

Do you think that the US will ever
extradite their own citizens to Nigeria
for any crime committed in Nigeria or
against a Nigerian❓❓

So long as this isn't a capital crime, dem
for no extradite am, since the crime was
not committed in the US.

So, if I am chatting with a woman from
Russia and promising marriage, anytime
I change my mind Russian government
will come and arrest me for breaking the
heart♥ of their citizen❓❓

That is how stupid this Buhari government can be sometimes, the guy used Nigerians ip, he was based in Nigeria when he committed the crime, the crime was committed on Nigerian soil, therefore he should be tried in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Uchek(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2023
SO TRUE!

ZombieSlayer1:
If this crime was committed by an Igbo man, this FP would've been filled with insults attacking the entire Igbo race.

A particular tribe has shown themselves to be the most tribalistic in this country but unfortunately for them, there are more than 200 other ethnic groups in this country and all of them are watching and learning
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by purplekayc(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
This sh*t still. Works?
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by tishbite42: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Kobicove:
This one just disgraced his family name for nothing undecided
For nothing?!
Really?!
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by iyke2frankeze: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Descendants of a fallen demon doing their job.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Tochukwu40(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
The real 🐐 goat
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by adecz: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
danngnews:

That is how stupid this Buhari government can be sometimes, the guy used Nigerians ip, he was based in Nigeria when he committed the crime, the crime was committed on Nigerian soil, therefore he should be tried in Nigeria.

So long as the guy is not a northern
Muslim Hausa/Fulani/ Kanuri , the
government will willingly send him away.

But see Kyari who was a drug and
cybercrime overlord, but since he was
declared wanted by the US, our government
has been dragging their foot from one
excuse to the other to stop him being
extradited.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by tonyson010(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don't know why Nigerian men are so criminally minded undecided.

You claim there is no job opportunity in Nigeria, you sold all your properties just to travel to the so called Land of opportunity only for you to get yourself involved in fraudulent activities. undecided.

Nawa for Nigerians o!

show off and women.

make the money quick and do the above.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by kunle75(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

You claim there is no job opportunity in Nigeria, you sold all your properties just to travel to the so called Land of opportunity only for you to get yourself involved in fraudulent activities. undecided.

Nawa for Nigerians o!

It is called greed
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by freddie009(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nawa for Nigerians o!

Nigerians (male and female) are criminally minded.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Bigkoko: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Before I left Nigeria, I totally believe the North to be the problem of Nigeria, honestly.....
Yorubans, especially those ones that have not travelled outside South West are the problem!!!!

Nothing s bad like calling someone a friend who loathes your audacity because he doesn't have it, who secretly wish you bad!

Look at the trajectory...... they're so shameless that they show it too in churches. Such a shameless, nepotistic tribe, yet they don't want to have their own country and leave us with other Nigerians, or better still, live with other Nigerians and allow the Igbos have their own country!

Trust a Yoruba at your peril!

ZombieSlayer1:
If this crime was committed by an Igbo man, this FP would've been filled with insults attacking the entire Igbo race.

A particular tribe has shown themselves to be the most tribalistic in this country but unfortunately for them, there are more than 200 other ethnic groups in this country and all of them are watching and learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by ZombieSlayer1: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
Before I left Nigeria, I totally believe the North to be the problem of Nigeria, honestly.....
Yorubans, especially those ones that have not travelled outside South West are the problem!!!!

Nothing s bad like calling someone a friend who loathes your audacity because he doesn't have it, who secretly wish you bad!

Look at the trajectory...... they're so shameless that they show it too in churches. Such a shameless, nepotistic tribe, yet they don't want to have their own country and leave us with other Nigerians, or better still, live with other Nigerians and allow the Igbos have their own country!

Trust a Yoruba at your peril!

Same way I used to think. This election has revealed a lot of things
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by shineeye1: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-court-jails-nigerian-for-60-months-over-200k-romance-scam/amp

This international criminal may try his kleptomania skills with church business after leaving prison - watch out. Pastor Gbadegesin loading - hallelu Amin!
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by iyinoluwa1h: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2023
🙄🙄...
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by chrisxxx(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

If it's rituals or internet fraud, it's Yoruba.
If it's drug pushing, it's Igbo.
If it's Allahu AkBOOM!!! it's my northern brethren.
If it's child trafficking and prostitution, it's Edo.

There may be cases of intermixing but we know who is who
You got it.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Bobbiee: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Yoruba = fraud
Igbo = drugs
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by RichAbujaGuy: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Already posted on the FP wink

Romance Scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months (Pictures) «

Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months by chisomkachy: 1:40pm On Feb 11

https://www.nairaland.com/7564526/romance-scam-us-court-jails
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Father254: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-court-jails-nigerian-for-60-months-over-200k-romance-scam/amp

Please what's hindering the extradition of the super criminal cop?

This is why I don't believe in justice in Nigeria.
Move the Abby Kari police man to USA to face justice.

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by BlackyOne: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
"To feed which family"? Na olosho, club, clothes and car you spend the money on! ... Criminal
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by ogwumgbe: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you are a Nigerian living somewhere in Europe, North America or Australia reading this, you have no business getting into crime. For Nigerians relocating to other African countries, South America and Asia, I have yet to see the justification for choosing those parts of the world.

Wherever you are, I challenge all of you. Stop performing your life and start living. You don't owe anyone to impress them. You guys should stop giving Nigéria bad image abroad. This shame is becoming unbearable. You guys are destroying the Nigerian passport! You people shouldn't add to our woes; we are trying had to deal with our corrupt politicians and their SENSELESS supporters from within.

Preach your useless sermon to the politicians you mugu, Bleep off
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
chrisxxx:
We know if na internet the name will start with Ade, Omo, Gbe. If na open shooting the name will start with Chi, Umu, Nna. This is the division and classification of crimes in Nigeria based on ethnic divide.
ur words shows that you’re from d North why don’t add mallam adu mo isia
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
adecz:

He should have pleaded not guilty
and accuse the US government of
racism❌❌❌

Do you think that the US will ever
extradite their own citizens to Nigeria
for any crime committed in Nigeria or
against a Nigerian❓❓

So long as this isn't a capital crime, dem
for no extradite am, since the crime was
not committed in the US.

So, if I am chatting with a woman from
Russia and promising marriage, anytime
I change my mind Russian government
will come and arrest me for breaking the
heart♥ of their citizen❓❓
u right bro Nigeria is so stupid and dumb for extradite him to US is Nigerian only d one committing crime in d whole world is all d Americans saints that’s why I love China and some other countries they will never do that

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
danngnews:

maybe because he’s not from d North cuz they always fast to extradite anyone that commit crime to d US if d person is from igbo Yoruba or from south
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bobbiee:
Yoruba = fraud
Igbo = drugs
hausa=terrorist
Fulani=killer herdsmen
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by chrisxxx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ur words shows that you’re from d North why don’t add mallam adu mo isia
Bros I no be north I be south from Rivers. It is appalling how the two big ethnic groups we have in the south smear Nigeria's name with mud.
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by AmuDimpka: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nbote:
It's a sophisticated something
ma dem
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
chrisxxx:

Bros I no be north I be south from Rivers. It is appalling how the two big ethnic groups we have in the south smear Nigeria's name with mud.
bro I’m from akwa ibom I’m from d south too like u no tribe that’s saint they is good and bad people from every tribe so don’t separate one tribe
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Bobbiee: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goddyrichie:
hausa=terrorist
Fulani=killer herdsmen

I wonder the history of this classification
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by chrisxxx(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goddyrichie:
bro I’m from akwa ibom I’m from d south too like u no tribe that’s saint they is good and bad people from every tribe so don’t separate one tribe
How many Akwa Ibom persons have been caught in criminal acts since the past 10 years overseas?
Re: US Court Jails Nigerian For 60 Months Over $200k Romance Scam by Goddyrichie(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2023
chrisxxx:

How many Akwa Ibom persons have been caught in criminal acts since the past 10 years overseas?
bro a lot of things happening in d world and u won’t hear it on news is everything happening in d whole world or in Nigeria that’s here in NL here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Taraba / Nigerian Man Arrested By Indian Anti-Natcotics Agency With Drugs Worth ₦54m / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.