Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Plight Of Obedients - Onyedikachi Thaddeus Mamah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Plight Of Obedients - Onyedikachi Thaddeus Mamah (168 Views)

Enugu Ngwo Empowerment Programme Powered By Pastor Onyedikachi Agu Led Executive / The Federal Government Understands The Plight Of Over 20million Nigerians. / The Plight Of Amudo Community By Dfactual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of Obedients - Onyedikachi Thaddeus Mamah by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2023
The Plight of ObeDients.
Key Question: If Nigeria was to be your personal company and as CEO, you need to employ two people at the management position of your company, who would you give the job in the pairing of Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima, Peter Obi and Datti, Atiku Abubakar and Ekowa?

Over the past few weeks, there have been a wide range of accusation on the supporters of the fast moving presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr. Peter Obi popularly referred to as the 'obidients' regarding their inability to comfortably accommodate the supporters of other presidential candidates especially on social media platforms.
While I see no reason why no individual should be involved in making utterances that can be seen as a threat to the national unity of Nigeria, I wish to be elaborate in some of my findings regarding this online war between these supporters.
As a human, you really don't have to be thought about what is wrong or right before you will know the actual truth. This is because humanity is created in Gods own image and likeness and from onset, the consciousness of what is right and wrong is already inside you even before you are introduced into any religion or trained in any academic establishment. This explains why a baby would at some point, bite the mother nipple and stop to stare at the mother to see her reaction. Even as a baby, his consciousness is already able to identify the abnormal to some extent.
Same goes to the outside world. Irrespective of any tribe, religion or tradition that we are born into, and irrespective of the ideas that have been made to be part of us, there is still something in us that will always point out the thing that is right and wrong. Problem is that a lot have chosen to ignore this and just go ahead with what the general public would most accept.
What I define as a family is when everyone (or most people) within the group seek to work towards making the togetherness even a better one.
Once you can read this post, you are a well grown adult with a good sense of comprehension and discernment.
When people fight you for working towards your personal benefits, it's an understandable situation. But when you are willingly working towards the overall better existence of people you see as a family without consciously looking out for your personal gain and someone is trying to sabotage your effort, it would be one of the most annoying things to experience.
Let me tell you that if the APC party produced Yemi Osinbajo as her Presidential candidate, the battle between supporters in the coming election would have been the most civil that we all would have seen because it would be a battle of two promising leaders that the country needs and it wouldn't be a Muslim - Muslim ticket that would cause a questioning to whether the APC party members have a genuine tolerance for the Christian Religion individuals as one of the major religion stronghold of the country.
The foundational problem of the PDP is the fact that their candidate appointment procedure was dicy. How can you keep zoning to the North when the actual zoning was supposed to be to the sought? Does it mean that no other region in the federation is capable of effectively handling the affairs of the nation or are you just doing it because you stand a better chance of winning the election if you zone it to the north? It brings the question of whether the party just want to put a member of them to occupy the position of authority rather than doing what is right the way it should be.
I have not directly advocated for any candidate in this article and I think a proper look at the facts is very important before we make our decision.
We are all Nigerians and a very large number of us see the situation in the country. Anyone that we elect into the seat of our president would be there for 8years (most likely) and I am sure no one will like to live in regret for that long.
So, if Nigeria was to be your personal company and as CEO, you need to employ two people at the top management position of your company, who would you give the job in the pairing of Ahmed Tinubu and Shettima, Peter Obi and Datti, Atiku Abubakar and Ekowa?
Just allow your answer to this question to guide who gets your vote come election day.

From a concerned citizen, Onyedikachi Thaddeus Mamah.
Thank you for reading.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100067489610578/posts/pfbid02DZ6NoWabsDxVgTHnYBcc3DHmsQ6oUKLtLExrRT8PS4Eq7UQBcbRKK3Eo5vXZ9eH9l/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

No Sit At Home During Election-ipob / Do You Know About Grasscutter Farming? / Cost Of Commercial Solar Panels & Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.