Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart (36247 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
My marriage has suddenly been plagued by sadness and sorrow.

I'm married for ten years now and my marriage has yielded us two beautiful kids. But my wife has just suddenly changed. She doesn't cook for me and the kids any more. She comes back from work late sometimes by 9pm. She picks calls at odd hours and sometimes doesn't let me hear or understand the conversation. I complained but she said I was insecure and that nothing is wrong.

Few weeks ago I found a love letter she wrote but undated and nameless. She said she wrote it for me. I was heartbroken because I know for a fact that it was not for me.

My wife is threatening to divorce me citing that I'm maltreating her which was purely a lie and a false pretext to leave me.

I love my wife and wouldn't want her to leave me, how do I build back my home to how it was? I seriously need my wife by my side and the peace restored.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by silvoclaira: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2023
undecided

I Have always said that the devil (lucifer) is a very smart guy that knows how to Distract humans. He Invents evil, Modifies Iniquity, Flash it to humans in their homes through his agents, Make it look harmless and ordinary, Watch humans without knowledge engage in it in the Name of Fun. Land them into Eternal Damnation and Destruction in Hell. Finally Laugh and Mock them in Hell. Never give that guy a chance, he will smash your destiny and throw you into hell.

A good Marriage counseling will help tremendously.

Best of Luck!!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Ishilove: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
Another episode of "Things That Never Happened"

ObamaMessi, you need to get a job and get busy.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by amnesty7: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2023
A terrible fiction.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
fman:
U r a fooolish SIMP just like moh247
I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Moh247: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
How don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.

Check people's comment history before engaging them... This one is a Nairaland lunatic nuisance

Try starve him of attention and continue your thread

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2023
amnesty7:
A terrible fiction.
It is better to remain silent than to say what's not true.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Check people's comment history before engaging them... This one is a Nairaland lunatic nuisance

I just registered this account few weeks ago and someone is equating me with another account. Is this how this forum works? Are there no admins to take charge? Please who is that Obama abi Messi?

8 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided

It's such an terrible emotional experience

A good Marriage counseling will helptremendously.

Best of Luck in recovering your wife/love back
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Jennyclay(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Lies!

13 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by silvoclaira: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Thank you sir
Female here....
Anyway enjoy these along with your breakfast okay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by fman(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

keep wailing!!

17 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2023
silvoclaira:

Female here....

Anyway enjoy these along with your breakfast okay
Is this supposed to be a mockery?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by fman(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

keep wailing!!
That's why you can't differentiate fiction from reality!!!
Moh247 between me and you, who is more comprehensive?

18 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Lonestar124: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
My brother is not your fault nah, or is there something you are not telling us..

Pls allow her go, make sure your kids stay with you...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by IAMBOSS1990: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

I'm married for ten years now and my marriage has yielded us two beautiful kids. But my wife has just suddenly changed. She doesn't cook for me and the kids any more. She comes back from work late sometimes by 9pm. She picks calls at odd hours and sometimes doesn't let me hear or understand the conversation. I complained but she said I was insecure and that nothing is wrong.

Few weeks ago I found a love letter she wrote but undated and nameless. She said she wrote it for me. I was heartbroken because I know for a fact that it was not for me.

My wife is threatening to divorce me citing that I'm maltreating her which was purely a lie and a false pretext to leave me.

I love my wife and wouldn't want her to leave me, how do I build back my home to how it was? I seriously need my wife by my side and the peace restored.

Sit her down and talk to her. Get trusted friends to do same too. Pray too.

3 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Sit her down and talk to her. Get trusted friends to do same too. Pray too.
Although I sat her down and talked to her but seems to yield no fruit.

I'm going on the second idea. Thank you.
Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by tommy589(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2023
You've lost her already.

Women make references to how their men relate with them when gisting.in your own case her gist mates have confirmed you are blindly in love and she's free to get away with anything.

It is a painful decision but it is going to get worst if you don't let her go

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

Reason she's holding u ransom...

As a man, even if u re weak or desperate never show it to Ur wife, always act like u dont care so much, act like psychos.. believe me Ur marriage will always go well, just don't maltreat or beat Ur woman, treat her right and give her what u re capable of...then add small small weyreyism to the equation and see how Ur marriage will be balanced.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by chatinent: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Oga, what did you do?

2 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Meandmycrew(f): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2023
When you act weak in front of women they will take advantage of you, you are so emotional and your wife can see that in you. She knows you love her so much and probably that why she is doing what she is doing. I tell men most times dont over pamper and over love your woman.Love her but dnt over show it. Baba you need to stand your ground and act like the man of the house and put in her place if she misbehave i love men who dont take shit from
Women. Atimes try to bring out the beast in you it will help them reset their brain.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Reason she's holding u ransom...

As a man, even if u re weak or desperate never show it to Ur wife, always act like u dont care so much, act like psychos.. believe me Ur marriage will always go well, just don't maltreat or beat Ur woman, treat her right and give her what u re capable of...then add small small weyreyism to the equation and see how Ur marriage will be balanced.
Thank you so much.

I will try this once my marriage gets on track.

1 Like

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Eriokanmi: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

Guy, please don't listen to advice of all those small boys using their mum's phone to type trash here. If you believe God, pray and fast over this. It could be a sign of imminent crisis. The enemy is at work, going by your story, if true. God is lacking in many homes today which is why they divorce anyhow. No marriage without crisis bro. I was once there and I overcame it. I almost lost my beautiful home I built for over a decade.

Fast and pray for 2 days, at least and see changes. Don't over react. She'd come back to her senses. Good luck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Guy, please don't listen to all those small buys using their mum's phone.to.type trash. If you believe God. Pray and fast over this. God is lacking in many homes today which is why they divorce anyhow. No marriage without crisis bro. I was once there amd I overcome it. I almost lost my beautiful home I built for over a decade.

Fast and okay for 2 days and see changes. Don't over react. She'd Co.e back to her senses. Good luck
Thank you for these words of encouragement.

I will fast and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Eriokanmi: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Thank you for these words of encouragement.

I will fast and see how it goes.
Yea..that's all you need at this point not any marriage counsellor, going by your story if true,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by OlawaleBammie: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Thank you so much.

I will try this once my marriage gets on track.

How did I forget to tell u I am a married man myself?? So don't think I am not experienced that is why I am saying this..

3 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by Richy4(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
I am not a relationship expert OP but I want to know;
<<how was the relationship before it went south?
<< When did you start noticing some changes or is there an event that triggered the changes? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeorgWashinton: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:
I am not a relationship expert OP but I want to know;
<<how was the relationship before it went south?
<< When did you start noticing some changes or is there an event that triggered the changes? angry
My marriage was peaceful and built on solid love. Just late last year did I started seeing something different.
There's no cause for that.

1 Like

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by EnglishUsa: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't see any reason a man should love his wife that much in marriage, how can you show your wife that you love her so much even in marriage. now you will be crying in her presence that you need her and she will start forming john Cena. my advice goes this way, if you need her just pray and also call other men of God to help in prayers and fast and believe only in your prayers do not mind whatever she is doing and do as if she is not existing in your life anymore..... and cook what your children will eat and take in charge of her duties and responsibilities at home, do not even mind if she comes in or goes out then if she doesn't return to her senses then you know it runs on their lineage or blood

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by BigBrother9ja: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Why won't it fall apart?

When you people marry for lust and looks.

When you marry a whóre that has been ran through and passed around by multiple men.

You marry a broken and damaged whóre

Girls who don't have a responsible father figure in their life

Girls with multiple exes

MOST OF THESE WHÓRES WILL EVEN TAKE REVENGE FOR WHAT OTHER MEN BEFORE YOU DID TO THEM ON YOU..

MARRYING A VIRGIN IS STILL THE BEST OPTION...

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS NOT A WIFE MATERIAL.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Did you marry her a virgin?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.