Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule (927 Views)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo, Abule / Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule / Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by kunlesty: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
A Plot of land @aboru iyana-ipaja ,DBClevel ,with fence and gate 2.5million with R&C
10 Room on 1\2 plot of land @ off old ota rd by little angel 2.5MILLION with R&A
7 room on 1\2 Plot of @akoro rd(Abule-aEgba) opp d road 4million
2 b\r flat on half plot,off akoro rd with R&A 2.5million
Block of 4 b\r flat @ ile-epo 7million
12 rooms on full plot @ ile-epo 4.5million
1\2 plot of land @ orisumibare 1.7 with r&s,shasha
A plot of land @lekki with c o f 66million
Re: Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by segwise(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
A Plot of land @aboru iyana-ipaja ,DBClevel ,with fence and gate 2.5million with R&C" is the property still available? If yes let me know and when can I come for inspection? Pls what is R&C? Like u stated in ur post. Reply to segwise@gmail.com
Re: Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by PETERANDRE(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
Is the Plot of land @aboru iyana-ipaja ,DBClevel ,with fence and gate 2.5million with R&C" is the property still available? If yes let me know and when can I come for inspection? Pls what is R&C? Like u stated in your post. Reply to peterajandu@yahoo.com

2.whats the distant from the location of the plot to victoria island.

kindly reply my cos am highly interested.
Re: Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by kunlesty: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
they are all still available and r/s means receipt and survey, please send us your phone number so that we can call you or you call:SYNERGY PROPERTY CONSULTANT 2, idimu road, mokola plaza, egbeda, lagos.
Tel:08028967444, 08185372263, or E-mail omololakunle2011@yahoo.com
Re: Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by femiseun1: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
1\2 plot of land @ orisumibare 1.7 with r&s,shasha, Can I see the pic and I hope it is fenced
Is that the asking price, here is my email: femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Full Plot Of Land For Sale@iyana-ipaja,egbeda,orisumibare(shasha),ile-epo,abule by kunlesty: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
sorry we don,t have the picture but when you are ready you are ready to inspect you can call us on the numbers above

(1) (Reply)

Buy My Land @ Pegi Area A, Kuje, Abuja@ngn700k / Good Properties On Turnbull,ikoyi And Magodo For Quick Sale / 3 Bedroom 1 Floor Flat (senior Side)@ Nnpc Quaters Area 11 Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.