Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (68618 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Madups(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Yea.. Thats if you know the meaning anyway.
Abemy:

Mad-ups, your Monica speak volume.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Kaptainkoko: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
You people with your mumu headlines. Which tension in Abuja. ??
Abuja where people were in night clubs till Monday morning na hin get tension?
Stop this lies and misleading headlines please.
Abuja people no even dey see this news na una dey make am looks so big from outside.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by olaeffect(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
onuman:

Your Christianity is doubtful as you support continuation of APC government in Nigeria; APC [/b]with a known Boko Haram sympathizer, Hashim Shettima, becoming the real president of Nigeria, knowing full well that Tinubu is aged and sick, therefore, incapable of steering the affairs of Nigeria if APC wins next presidential election.

[b]Bolden
is another baseless accusation by a typical Nigerian without any proof or evidence.

Use my Monica and check since 2014 and see my stand on Buhari and APC.

Then come back and talk to me like an informed fellow.
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by olaeffect(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
justmondris:

This is a police job and not DSS.

And it will be the first time that the DSS will be doing job that is not their own abi🤦
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by onuman: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

Bolden is another baseless accusation by a typical Nigerian without any proof or evidence.

Use my Monica and check since 2014 and see my stand on Buhari and APC.

Then come back and talk to me like an informed fellow.

Since you refused to admit that the sources where Shettima's Abuja Lodge housed the Boko Haram bomber, were true, why would anyone believe your claim of being a Christian?
You also claimed that since 2014, you have not supported Buhari and APC, is it not ethnic bigotry that now makes you support the same APC because your tribesman, Tinubu, is APC's presidential candidate, not that you believe that the same APC will do better under Tinubu?
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Chibuike94(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wahala no too much
Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by olaeffect(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
onuman:

Since you refused to admit that the sources where Shettima's Abuja Lodge housed the Boko Haram bomber, were true, why would anyone believe your claim of being a Christian?
You also claimed that since 2014, you have not supported Buhari and APC, is it not ethnic bigotry that now makes you support the same APC because your tribesman, Tinubu, is APC's presidential candidate, not that you believe that the same APC will do better under Tinubu?

I can clearly see that you are an idiot (no insult intended).

I am neither a religious nor a tribal bigot nor a stupid idiot, that will just open mouth WAAAAA!!! and insult others with absolutely no proof.

I politely requested that you check my previous post via my Monica to know a little about me (see just 1 from the attached) so that you can know how to tackle me; but as the senseless lasy youth that you are, you just decided to be spewing trash.

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by justmondris: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
olaeffect:

And it will be the first time that the DSS will be doing job that is not their own abi🤦

😂 😂😂😂😂 welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar by Favor99(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Some of these Pentecostal pastors in Africa are just disgracing Christianity any how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.