Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Justice For Whitney Adeniran - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Justice For Whitney Adeniran (233 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / We Are Heartbroken: Chrisland Schools React To Whitney Adeniran's Death / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Whitney Adeniran by jossymarcel: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's all good parents prayers for their children to be better than them by getting good education and morals. But it's quite appalling and disheartening to see the opposite where a living Being was admitted into a school and a corpse brought out. No parent would be ecstatic.
Last year Chrisland School Lekki was in the media for bad news over some minors sexual escapades. When the whole world was still ruminating over it coupled with the death of Sylvester Oromoni at Dowen College, Lekki came the death of the 12 year-old Whitney Adeniran.
Information from the mother said she went for her inter house sport at Agege stadium. With all hopes that her daughter was one of the participants, only to be told by a student that she was rushed in an ambulance to an unknown Agege so called "Immunization Centre" where she gave up her ghost. She called her husband who arrived at the scene heart broken. Some sources said she was electrocuted and water was poured on her. I guess it was the dumbest thing I have heard in my whole life.
No standard medical facility or qualified medics, yet the children pay millions.
Anyway, I was once a staff there but I left willingly after a burst up with the school authority. I complained about indiscipline and lack of the school to tackle the obvious.
I realized the truth was bitter in their ears. Therefore, I vanished. I don't want to work in an organisation with follow my principles, you don't have a say. But for Whitney, justice must be served. I sympathized with the family.

(1) (Reply)

Best Mba Degrees For You / African Countries: Place Them In Their Regions � / Digital Upskilling Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.