Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

You Know Pass Uefa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Know Pass Uefa (1137 Views)

Uefa Champions League Winners From 1955 Till Date / Naija No Know Pass Ball And The Ball Sef Una No Fit Play Am / UEFA Cpl::Mancity Vs Barcelona Feb. 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hey,Anti chelsea fans this question is for you.Uefa said del horno's red card is not a red card and they have reduce the three match ban to one.Already the damage has already been done.My question is this,Is UEFA correct?
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by vichel(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2006
Red card or no red card, Del'horno would'nt have been able to stop Etoo's Goal tongue tongue
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by babaragold(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2006
hi vichel,
i agree with u 100% lets be objective when supporting football i'm a real chealsea fan for crying out loud you have my ideas at heart yr view to this issue is very correct. red card or not no one would have stoped eto's classemet that led to the goal as i'm telling u right away if Morinho succeeds to negociate and buy that guy no team will talk when chealsea talks. coz we got all the good defense and midfield and need just a swift striker like thi sour Afrfican hero i mean samuel eto'o. well let's wait and see what next tuesday holds for us. cio undecided
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by Akolawole(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2006
Its gone now BUT if Drogba had scored the sizler there may not be ETOO's goal.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by vichel(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2006
Hi Babaragold, are u a chick or a boy. Anyways, your the man/girl
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by nightrider: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2006
But drogba didn't score it and probably wouldn't have if given six more of the same chance. If Uefa didn't think it was a red card they would have overturned it to yellow all they did was reduce the number of matches he was banned from. So effectively it's still a red. Lesson learned, don't kick down short and fast argentine players, they can dive. (saviola, ortega, messi)
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2006
They can not beat chelsea with our eleven players complete on the pitch.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by nightrider: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2006
so what do you call what happened at the nou camp last season?
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by babaragold(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2006
hi vichel,
yeah i guess u wanna know je suis une femme as my name goes babara. not too important anyway. again i'll still say i'd wish chealsea to take the uefa cup but i'm afraid barca got a better team. and stans a better chans for this cup.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by teeroy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
no doubt. that red card was harsh.nobody,not even chelsea fans expected a red card up till the point it was flashed by the ref.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2006
Nightrider don't forget that drogba was given a red card in that match at nou camp.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by nightrider: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2006
ok sorry i forgot that, well it cause you guys resort to kicking down barca players because of the enormous pressure
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by shadyBaba: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2006
i thought chelsea was playing an away game at first. DAMN barca really dealt with them.in fact you are talking of drogba missing a goal.barca missed almost ten chances.what counts is the ball that goes into the net.del-horno saw the ball and went for messi and so the ref showed him NO MERCY. chelsea is a total flop.two embarasing losses in a week. embarassed
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2006
is because we were one man down.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by nightrider: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2006
Chelsea players are so unruly, did you see robben's disgraceful tackle against west brom. Thats why referees keep giving you guys red cards. Yet you think it's a conspiracy against Chelsea. Chelsea players are disgraceful. Read Ronaldinho's rejection of Chelsea statement.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2006
It was a mistake by robben.You know that.As for Asis he should shut up if he does not want to come to chelsea.
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by nightrider: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2006
mistake ko mistake ni, was del horno's tackle a mistake too or essiens tackle on lauren and hyppia a mistake too.
Ronaldinho even said anytime he touches the ball Chelsea players clip his heels.
Lets see if they won't get a red card against Barca in the nou camp
Re: You Know Pass Uefa by slimnike(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2006
He said?

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho (a.k.a Oluwole) World Futballer Of The Year 2006/2007 / Who Is This Nigerian Footballer Please Tell Me / Siasia Is Not Good Enough : Soon You All See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.