Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching (44589 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
it is wrong for this man to brandish a weapon but if he must be punished for this, it should also involve everybody who commits the same offence.

So you want the security agents to go against the orders of thier superiors.
Life is best threaded gently with sense and wisdom
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Donake: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
It should be banned for use by the movie industry a well. If it wasn't loaded and was meant for illustrative purpose,there is no need for their fake laws to rise to the occasion when severally Fulani herdsmen wield these without recourse to any laws. For them there are no laws in Nigeria against them,so what's the fuss about the Pastor using it for illustration.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by HomoDroid(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
I guess the Police also, should use him to illustrate that ordinary citizens should not carry assault riffles (not even on the pulpit)! He's quite lucky there was no trigger-happy cop in the vicinity to carry out the direct orders of the C-I-C to shoot at sight anyone carrying AK47! grin grin grin

Many Christian Men of God have turned the office to that of an entertainer! I wonder why people are talking about Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian, when there's no clear demarcation between the whole lot, including traditionalists!

God is not and never to be mocked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by 1Dray(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Godwin4444:
The scammer will have to answer questions on how he got d gun n what he was trying to prove

He could have delivered d message fine without this madness

The only scammers we are aware of, is you and slave master the bat.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by aklion: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
If Fulani which has been seen countless times carry this same ak47 police no go talk. Or even find the fulanis... Una brother carry to illustrate what happens using it. Una rush report to police. Betrayers.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by StarGra: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
GEN Z preachers
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by wilson2(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Bush meat getat

[color
=#000000][/color]
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret being a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. In my next life I will never be a Christian if these nonsense is not put to rest. sad
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
MirrorD:
You have a very poor sense of judgement. Do you want the south to become the North?
your sense of judgement is myopic. Fulani herdsmen are handling sophisticated weapons against the people of the south and in southern Nigeria. The govt has failed to protect the people but won't allow the people to use the same grade weapons that the terrorists are using to fight them. They permit vigilantes to use dane guns and cutlasses while the killers roam the land with bombs, AK 47 and other weapons. If the fight should get more serious than it already is, the Southerners are already outweaponed and surrounded by the terrorists and you are here spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Masterclass32: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Are Fulani herdsmen officers of the law?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by correctguy101(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Nigeria Police will always be Nigeria police
Imagine him saying " If it's true" with dos pictures?

What do ya mean?

The guys a wise spokesperson, he's leaving room for the magical stories you would later hear when the invest-igations produce something light for the ogas at the top.

No mind me jare, I tend to doubt anything that comes from the authorities. They simply can't be trusted.

Let's see whether they'll later say it's props fake AK-47
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Buksaylor: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

What if it's licenced...
Mumu police..the ones wey dey bear am for Boko harram una don catch dem?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by superCleanworks(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Machine Gun Preacher
oh this movie. i can't every forget when that little boy told the preacher his own story. cold grip me
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Religion of firing terrorists
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Nostring: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Pastor don wear Bata wahala.. he don jam agbako undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2023
The crooked scamming preacher is also an armed robber. undecided
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Just go get a prop gun if this one is real to show the police. Case closed
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Davidgregs(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Religion is one of the major reason Nigeria has been so backwards over the year. Imagine the place you'll expect to see sanity and decorum has now turn to a place where anyone display their madness. What is the corelation with Ak 47 and your preaching??

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
God punish Nigerian police and entire Nigerian security agencies. Stupid organizations claiming to be law implementors.

Any day your terrorist attack our churches or kill our clergymen again, we will hold Nigerian terrorist security agencies starting with police to soldiers accountable.

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
This is where our security agents will show that they have "power" and are doing their job. All those terrorists in the north and Fulani herdsmen that openly brandish weapons everywhere are left to continue with their nefarious activities. There is always a selective implementation of laws in Nigeria, especially by PMB's govt embarassed
This is the problem with you guys. The question now is do you desire for your society the kind of lawlessness common to those societies inhabited by the terrorists you mentioned?

If I was a commissioner of police the pastor would already be behind bars as we speak
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by BloomingDale(f): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
I now understand how mostly Yorubas and Igbos went into slavery. They have natural slave tendencies. Omo, na wa. How I wish the white man can come carry all of them again so we can sanitize Nigeria.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by oz4real83(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is the problem with you guys. The question now is do you desire for your society the kind of lawlessness common to those societies inhabited by the terrorists you mentioned?

If I was a commissioner of police the pastor would already be behind bars as we speak
you don't understand what is on discourse. If you must arrest the preacher for an offence, also arrest others who commit the same offence, don't be partial in the implementation of the law.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Curious345: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2023
I hope you also Invite the fat pig ASARI DOKUBO , WHO threatened the SE indigenes with an AK 47 on live Facebook
jaybenugo:
Police Reacts To Trending Video Of Abuja Pastor Carrying AK-47 While Preaching In Church

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1624911818194927621?t=HY1bavqoPTdBylZ01V7alA&s=19

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Faposky95: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2023
as a teacher, i could use it as a teaching aid....
better than cattlemen who roam with it and confront the law brazenly and leave carnage behind.......
too know congregation.....
why not walk out of the service......

one of our problems in this modern nigeria is OVER OPINION

who would have sacrificed his life for another if the procession chose to go south.

Many Gun wielders out there, nobody reporting them
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2023
oz4real83:
your sense of judgement is myopic. Fulani herdsmen are handling sophisticated weapons against the people of the south and in southern Nigeria. The govt has failed to protect the people but won't allow the people to use the same grade weapons that the terrorists are using to fight them. They permit vigilantes to use dane guns and cutlasses while the killers roam the land with bombs, AK 47 and other weapons. If the fight should get more serious than it already is, the Southerners are already outweaponed and surrounded by the terrorists and you are here spewing thrash.

Don't mind them, some of them are Islamic terrorist supporters online. If I have means of producing bombs I will be bombing all the politicians & their zombies supporters wotowoto.

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by kioski: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer
Which authority do you know to contact and didn't do so when the Fulani herdsmen went on rampage. Please spare us this smug attitude
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by ghettochild(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
jaybenugo:

It's not different from brandishing a gun during a movie scene..
Why don't they forward a report of all nollywood movies they use real gun.
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by HardMirror(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Take recent a photo of one and pin point his exact position then tag me, I’ll contact the relevant authorities on your behalf

What’s wrong is wrong. I just hope it’s a prop gun otherwise the pastor has some questions to answer
I appreciate matured straightforward men like you. Excellent response there.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by kissdabride: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we can all see the sham Christianity has become in these end times. Pastors no longer believe in the protection of God and they resort to self help. Criminals called Men of god wearing bullet proof vest, riding bullet proof cars and going about with gun wielding security men while telling gullible Christians to pray to God for protection. Commercial Christianity is thriving and true Christians like me can never be swayed by these pulpit scammers disguised as preachers. I hope the federal government will be courageous enough to ban many churches in Nigeria so we can sanitize the system. Sometimes shameful acts like these makes me regret being a Christian. How many of the Muslim preachers display weapon while preaching? Instead of emulating the good examples of our Muslim brothers and sisters, we Christians would rather castigate them for their good deeds. In my next life I will never be a Christian if these nonsense is not put to rest. sad
Imole o ni ro
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by Diligent1(f): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2023
owiko:
It's alright. In another news, they put heads together and spoiled Emefiele's own, he didn't utter a word. Now Emefiele is spoiling their own, they're crying blood. Please vote ObiDatti next weekend, for a better Nigeria.
Which picture is this?
Re: Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching by HardMirror(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Nigeria Police will always be Nigeria police
Imagine him saying " If it's true" with dos pictures?
that shows he is professional. It has not been proven that gun is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu / How Do They Use Bible & Key To Catch A Thief. How Effective & D Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.