Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. (1040 Views)

We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Are Banks Still Collecting Old Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
I just deposited my old notes in first bank, Ile ife, Osun state.

Don't let enemy of Nigeria deceive you, old notes are still legal tender until the supreme Court say otherwise.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emefiele has been shamed.

The most useless CBN governor, Nigeria ever had.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Softmirror: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
THANK GOD FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND APC GOVERNORS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by mployer(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
There is no cash in circulation and you are depositing the one you have.
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by GoodCane: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
you created a thread, only you still rush dey comment and kept displaying your stupidity.

You know very well no matter how you edit the imaginary deposit slip, we'll catch you and your lies

2 Likes

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Parachoko: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Don't let enemy of Nigeria deceive you, old notes are still legal tender until the supreme Court say otherwise.

Thank you
POS operators dey find old or new Notes to buy for my location

But it seems the CBN have direct the banks to keep on accepting the old notes. The CBN don choose to respect the Supreme Court Judgement
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Ogbuefi2020: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
So Buhari is no longer your Lord and savior but now enemy of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Olachase(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Money you suppose to put for house you still day carry ham go bank

Ur eyes go see shege Banza before you see ham withdraw ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
you created a thread, only you still rush dey comment and kept displaying your stupidity.

You know very well no matter how you edit the imaginary deposit slip, we'll catch you and your lies

You brain is damaged.
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by GoodCane: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

You brain is damaged.

Oga shut up and show us the deposit slip na. Abi proof no let you provide?

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olachase:
Money you suppose to put for house you still day carry ham go bank

Ur eyes go see shege Banza before you see ham withdraw ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I am a business man, I get enough cash everyday, I can't be keeping cash at home.
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by JoeNL22(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Oga shut up and show us the deposit slip na. Abi proof no let you provide?
Don't mind them.....they keep deceiving themselves.....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A filling station near me is not collecting the old notes. Na only pos and transfer them dey collect with new notes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Thank you

You alarmists are very confused.

The CBN said that it shall seize to be legal tender, only banks will accept and forward it to CBN after deadline...

Summary: the federal government is not after you the masses but your governors and political ROBBERS. Who have stolen trillions of Naira and loaded it in their houses instead of taken it to the banks.

Any politician fighting against the Presidential policy is a Criminal who has trillions packed in his house.

Those governors and Tinubu going to court are not fighting for The Masses but For Their Selfish Interests because the money they packed in their houses shall become useless after the deadline.

Tinubu and those thieving governors are Rogues who should never be allowed anywhere near the national treasury.

Where was Tinubu and those useless and Selfish governos when ASUU was on strike?

Where were Tinubu and those his governors for the past 7+1/2 years the masses have been crying of hardship under Tinubus supervision in APC?

Where was Tinubu and those criminal governors when Terrorists were killing Indigenous people of Nigeria?

God punish anyone taking Tinubu and those his criminal governors who went to court against CBN governor and President Buhari serious.

Once again, Dear Nigerians, this current redesign policy of naira by CBN is not against you BUT THOSE THAT HAVE DESTROYED YOUR COUNTRY AND ALSO WANT TO CONTINUE DOING SO.

3 Likes

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You alarmists are very confused.

The CBN said that it shall seize to be legal tender, only banks will accept and forward it to CBN after deadline...

Summary: the federal government is not after you the masses but your governors and political ROBBERS. Who have stolen trillions of Naira and loaded it in their houses instead of taken it to the banks.

Any politician fighting against the Presidential policy is a Criminal who has trillions packed in his house.

Those governors and Tinubu going to court are not fighting for The Masses but For Their Selfish Interests because the money they packed in their houses shall become useless after the deadline.

Tinubu and those thieving governors are Rogues who should never be allowed anywhere near the national treasury.

Where was Tinubu and those useless and Selfish governos when ASUU was on strike?

Where were Tinubu and those his governors for the past 7+1/2 years the masses have been crying of hardship under Tinubus supervision in APC?

Where was Tinubu and those criminal governors when Terrorists were killing Indigenous people of Nigeria?

God punish anyone taking Tinubu and those his criminal governors who went to court against CBN governor and President Buhari serious.

Once again, Dear Nigerians, this current redesign policy of naira by CBN is not against you BUT THOSE THAT HAVE DESTROYED YOUR COUNTRY AND ALSO WANT TO CONTINUE DOING SO.

Go and get sense, and the Emefiele is the right person to do that, the foolish Emefiele that want to contest APC primary? No one should take any policy from that fool serious

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Thank you
Do not let the OP decieve you. Do not let APC governors decieve you. Old not is no longer acceptable Nationwide. This is Tinubu paper reporting the rejection of old notes in Tinubu's region

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Do not let them OP decieve you. Do not let APC governors decieve you. Old not is no longer acceptable Nationwide

You are the one deceiving yourself. Those useless bank will be locked up

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Abrahamweb(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Thank you
Proof,a picture of the deposit slip will do .
In another thread them ask for proof you vanished
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Maxxim: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Two malls rejected my old notes yesterday, I had to pay with my card, while it's still acceptable in the street.
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

You are the one deceiving yourself. Those useless bank will be locked up
You will play into the hands of fulani cabals. They will lock up Tinubu and extend buhari's tenure over breakdown of law and order
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You will play into the hands of fulani cabals. They will lock up Tinubu and extend buhari's tenure over breakdown of law and order

Keep fooling yourself with your imaginary Cabal, you must think Tinubu is kanu, let them lock him up now and see how Nigeria will be peaceful
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Maxxim:
Two malls rejected my old notes yesterday, I had to pay with my card, while it's still acceptable in the street.
People who deal with bulk cash and deposit their earning daily know that banks have stopped accepting old money. Those who don't go to banks are the ones still using it on the streets while deceiving themselves that Tinubu and APC governors made it possible for them
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself with your imaginary Cabal, you must think Tinubu is kanu, let them lock him up now and see how Nigeria will be peaceful
What happened when MKO was locked up? Awolowo had to take Aba made rat poison to avoid second round of being locked up by your fulani Master who he had served like a slave
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

What happened when MKO was locked up? Awolowo had to take Aba made rat poison to avoid second round of being locked up by your fulani Master who he had served like a slave

You are obvious senseless, that's military era, this is democracy, you must think everyone is Ojukwu. Ode!
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Olaoluwa122: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jack500:
Emefiele has been shamed.

The most useless CBN governor, Nigeria ever had.
Agreed!! but why can't Buhari Sack him!! Or is there any other motive of Buhari retaining him?
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Emefiele has has shamed
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

Thank you
You will soon deposit it inside Remi Tinubu's pant. Dey fool yourself. Omo ale.
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by Jack500: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You will soon deposit it inside Remi Tinubu's pant. Dey fool yourself. Omo ale.

That must be your father that fail to train you
Re: Banks Are Still Collecting Old Notes. by bashtee09(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Jack500:

Thank you
Good morning boss, I followed you from bbn thread, please can you assist me with 1k for feeding today

(1) (Reply)

4-color Nylon Printing Machine For Sale / Keeping Ur Assest An Asset / Afribank Launches Nigeriaโ€™s โ€˜first True Credit Cardโ€™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.