Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland (1296 Views)

Today I Got Bitten By A Non Venomous Snake / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira / How I Got My First Major Tomatoes Deal Through Nairaland - Sylvafoodsng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYiWWr-F-lw

So after I was thoroughly bashed on this threat https://www.nairaland.com/7544500/far... by illicit and callmetrinity for not taking an irrational decision that could stem from my emotion or a violent means in engaging those attacking our farm, a fellow forum member based outside the country was moved by my calm responses as the gbas gbos continues hence reached out to inquire about the veracity of the project or it's only a clout chasing. Though troubled but I was calm to engage everyone in the DM and this person has lend a hand of support by introducing me/us and the concept of the project to his community of organic farmers abroad who are quite willing to support.

We have gotten some materials such as flood light and installed as captured in the footage while a sheep breeder has also promised to support with 4 colony of sheep for breeding. The idea is divided into 2 parts, the first part is to study the breeding process of the animals within the same colony after being introduced into our climatic region while the second part is to study the cross breeding process of the animals with other local selected breed.

Also, mobilization was also made for a farm assistance, hence i'm no longer the only one here and and needless to say we have almost enough net to carve out the 3 acres of land to restrict the animals from grazing outside the safety perimeter. Just this morning, I also receive a message about some materials to be expected which include solar powered CCTV camera, Starlink broadband internet among other things. Yes, the same Starlink internet from Elon Musk.

I'm grateful to God for making such an amazing opportunity come my way, I'm grateful to the moderators for support ideas of entrepreneurs in the forum by putting their contents on the frontlines where it can be seen by people and finally grateful to Seun, the creator of this great online community.

Kindly subscribe to my channel on https://youtube.com/africandiarytv, You don't have to look like it before you can do it, go for it even if the odds looks like it doesn't favor you.

Mide Oludipe,
Regenerative Agriculture Expert
Possible Farms International.

10 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by KingMack(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nice one..good yields my brother 🤝💪💪

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by checkmatez: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Congratulations
Fighting truly solve nothing but only gives temporary respect to the winner smiley

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
checkmatez:
Congratulations
Fighting truly solve nothing but only gives temporary respect to the winner smiley

Thanks bro, I can imagine their anger seeing how this place is lighted up at night with classic music playing underneath from 7pm till dawn like we're throwing a party.
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by dawnomike(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
MideMrPossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYiWWr-F-lw

So after I was thoroughly bashed on this threat https://www.nairaland.com/7544500/far... by illicit and callmetrinity for not taking an irrational decision that could stem from my emotion or a violent means in engaging those attacking our farm, a fellow forum member based outside the country was moved by my calm responses as the gbas gbos continues hence reached out to inquire about the veracity of the project or it's only a clout chasing. Though troubled but I was calm to engage everyone in the DM and this person has lend a hand of support by introducing me/us and the concept of the project to his community of organic farmers abroad who are quite willing to support.

We have gotten some materials such as flood light and installed as captured in the footage while a sheep breeder has also promised to support with 4 colony of sheep for breeding. The idea is divided into 2 parts, the first part is to study the breeding process of the animals within the same colony after being introduced into our climatic region while the second part is to study the cross breeding process of the animals with other local selected breed.

Also, mobilization was also made for a farm assistance, hence i'm no longer the only one here and and needless to say we have almost enough net to carve out the 3 acres of land to restrict the animals from grazing outside the safety perimeter. Just this morning, I also receive a message about some materials to be expected which include solar powered CCTV camera, Starlink broadband internet among other things. Yes, the same Starlink internet from Elon Musk.

I'm grateful to God for making such an amazing opportunity come my way, I'm grateful to the moderators for support ideas of entrepreneurs in the forum by putting their contents on the frontlines where it can be seen by people and finally grateful to Seun, the creator of this great online community.

Kindly subscribe to my channel on https://youtube.com/africandiarytv, You don't have to look like it before you can do it, go for it even if the odds looks like it doesn't favor you.

Mide Oludipe,
Regenerative Agriculture Expert
Possible Farms International.
Nice one... It all ended up becoming a blessing in disguise!!!

I am very happy for you

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingMack:
Nice one..good yields my brother 🤝💪💪
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by checkmatez: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
MideMrPossible:

Thanks bro, I can imagine their anger seeing how this place is lighted up at night with classic music playing underneath from 7pm till dawn like we're throwing a party.
please don't do that , just for peace sake.
You are there for a purpose so don't deviate.

3 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
checkmatez:
please don't do that , just for peace's sake.
You are there for a purpose so don't deviate.

The sound is actually to repel wild animals who may want to move closer to take a look at the bright lights, it's like we are marking our boundaries from predators.

The red dot is our farm, see how far it is to the closest settlement/community.

The noise of the animals has reduced since we installed the lightening and sound, by this weekend, we will stop the sound to observe the environment.

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by IamAsiri: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Congratulations! God will prosper the works of your hands and replace all you have lost.

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by checkmatez: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
MideMrPossible:

The sound is actually to repel wild animals who may want to move closer to take a look at the bright lights, it's like we are marking our boundaries from predators.

The red dot is our farm, see how far it is to the closest settlement/community.

The noise of the animals has reduced since we installed the lightening and sound, by this weekend, we will stop the sound to observe the environment.
oh! ...if that's the case do so professionally

2 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by Redomi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by rainmoredays: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omoh, that's what I can say

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by LogicBomb8: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
ThankGod for you bro GOD touching lives through nairaland since the days of old

1 Like

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2023
The red dot is our location, can you see our 2 host communities? Though our farm fell on the land of the closest community but just by the boundary to the farthest community with farmers from those communities.

As at this morning, our fencing net is 70% completed

2 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by spyglaxx: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
May God help you and keep you. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by HornyTave1: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2023
People who lives in the city don't understand there are different rules that govern the Jungle. lol. you did the right thing by not attacking that man, especially when you're alone. if you were not alone, it would have been better.

There's a rule ' don't accost anybody stealing your farm produce when you see them on your farm when you're alone, go back to the community, take people with you, and go back to the farm '

2 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by MideMrPossible: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Its 10:40pm right now in the middle of the jungle and this is a live socket with current lying next to my bed. Access to electricity 247, something I don't even have access to in the city.

2 Likes

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by ahnie: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
We thank God they were shamed.
Congratulations are in order.
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by BaddaMan: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Congrats
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by FarmTech(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wow. Congrat and keep us updated. Farming no easy.
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by Daniel7543: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2023
ahnie:
We thank God they were shamed.
Congratulations are in order.

Ahnie my honey, I miss you. U always dey upload only ur nyash for ur profile. U want make konji kill me? Bring this nyash come make I samakwe the nyash.
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by johnnyblaze424: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Self control is a great gift, while silence in the face of provocation is divine
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by KingBosco(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your anger management is on a different level.
May God continue to provide you with all the help you need.
Kudos😁
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2023
This is very good. We'll be here to celebrate your massive success too in the future
Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by ogbongenet: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ducklings for sale
Location Abeokuta
Price:3500
Waybill to any state is possible

Re: I Got These From God Through Someone After Being Bashed Here On Nairaland by jidobaba(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
In the old days donations would be made to orphanages, missions, public schools. Never to a grown man/woman. Then came NGOs, Pentecostal churches. Now everywhere Gofundme.
Back then a businessman would take (Bank) loans, if he was lucky an investor or two. This was proof in itself that the business was viable. To panhandle was a thing unthinkable.

(1) (Reply)

Navy Bean Processing Equipment Market And Value / How To Feed Your Animals With Fodders Grown Hydroponically / Insect Sticky Traps (Pheromones Traps) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.