Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 (5098 Views)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Nollywood Actress Favour Daniels Dies In Boat Accident / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by ExclusiveBet: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Favour Daniels, who is popular for her skits on social media was said to have died after a boat mishap
Favour Daniels’ death was announced by her elder sister, Elizabeth Daniel, where she revealed that the boat accident that took Favour’s life happened on Sunday, February 5
Skitmaker and Actress Favour Daniels Dies after Boat Accident at Age 23
The young lady who is known for her skits on social media was said to have died after a boat mishap.

Her elder sister Elizabeth Daniel made the news public where she revealed that the ugly incident that took Favour’s life happened on Sunday, February 5.

She wrote: “It is with a heavy heart but in total submission to the will of our CreatedI wish to announce the passing of my youngest sister

Favour Agiounim Daniels, known and loved by so many. Nickname Omoge, Amama, Omo, small pin charger and the names goes on!!!!!

My Amama, my baby girl I will miss you.

I call her my shining light, she was simply beautiful. She had a boat accident on 5th of February 2023. She has now taken her rightful place in the one room with her Creator.

I know that for sure. The giver of life I can’t question your decision.”

Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Righteousness2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Condolences to her family and loved ones.

Death could strike at any time.
There is no chance or opportunity to repent once death strikes.
The Greatest preparation for death is to genuinely SURRENDER to JESUS CHRIST as the Lord of your life.

With JESUS Christ, death is entrance into Unending, JOY, Laughter and Happiness forever and ever.
Without JESUS Christ, death is beginning of sorrow , pains, tears and regrets in Hell.

Make a wise choice now! Come to JESUS CHRIST.
The next moment is not guaranteed
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Aremwayne: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
I doubt if this is real

1 Like

Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Nicepoker(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why is she naked
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Sageez(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aremwayne:
I doubt if this is real

It's true. She was my bae's course mate. Bae has been crying for days now

1 Like

Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Aremwayne: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sageez:

It's true. She was my bae's course mate. Bae has been crying for days now
Oh that is really terrible.
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Ybholy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omo

Rip
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by ASAPFERG1: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
don't know her, but rip
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by JapaToDNext: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Favour Daniels, who is popular for her skits on social media was said to have died after a boat mishap
Favour Daniels’ death was announced by her elder sister, Elizabeth Daniel, where she revealed that the boat accident that took Favour’s life happened on Sunday, February 5

The young lady who is known for her skits on social media was said to have died after a boat mishap.

Her elder sister Elizabeth Daniel made the news public where she revealed that the ugly incident that took Favour’s life happened on Sunday, February 5.

op, always go through your post, before posting

Your write up consist of repetition and confusion

1 Like

Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Baronthecelebri: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Why was she not on life jacket
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Foodqueen(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rip cry
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Ceenachi: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
RIP to her , she is the main reason I watch the Xtreme comedy . I love her character ......... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hence why I’m adamant on learning how to swim. You have no idea when a random flood will occur or you have to cross a body of water for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by highchief1: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

She wrote: “It is with a heavy heart but in total submission to the will of our CreatedI wish to announce the passing of my youngest sister

Favour Agiounim Daniels, known and loved by so many. Nickname Omoge, Amama, Omo, small pin charger and the names goes on!!!!!

My Amama, my baby girl I will miss you.

I call her my shining light, she was simply beautiful. She had a boat accident on 5th of February 2023. She has now taken her rightful place in the one room with her Creator.

I know that for sure. The giver of life I can’t question your decision.”
she’s mad to enter boat.wetin I Dey find for water.ordinary swimming pool I no Dey near.
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by TheChameleon: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
RIP...

That's morbid humour here. Can mean R-I-P or rest in pieces peace.

Sad.
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Abolodje: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2023
I no sabi her papa so I no care.
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:45am On Feb 14, 2023
highchief1:
she’s mad to enter boat.wetin I Dey find for water.ordinary swimming pool I no Dey near.
respect the dead everybody go die one way or the other
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by highchief1: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
respect the dead everybody go die one way or the other
sure but u must know things to play with.Water should be exclusive to those that can swim very well.Just last week my friend had a boat cruise birthday I no enter boat I waited for them to go and come while I was eating
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2023
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by kestolove95(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Kpekus just waste
Re: Skitmaker And Actress Favour Daniels Dies After Boat Accident At Age 23 by DCmaverick(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
chaiii see kpekus wey jus waste for notin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Married To Wande Coal For A Year – Bbnaija’s Erica Reveals / Popular Actress Caught Cheating On Her Husband With White Guy [PICS] / Moment Dj Cuppy Interrupted A Man Who Tried To Pose With Her Expensive Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.