Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Scripted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scripted (183 Views)

Tomi Adeyemi's 'Children Of Blood And Bone' To Be Scripted By Nigerian-American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scripted by Amamirac: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
SCENE 1
The set is in a warehouse, an entire family with some of their acquaintances are held captive. The identity of their abductor they do not know, they look around the warehouse hoping to find some clue of some sort.
MR WILLIAMS: (Turns to his wife) Hey woman! can’t you think straight on how to get us out of here?
MRS WILLIAMS: Hello! You’re the man of the house and the head of the family, it is you who gives the orders and your humble servant follows (scoffs).
MR WILLIAMS: You’re trying to be sarcastic huh? Well don’t worry, when we get out of this place, I’m going to smack that smile off your face.
EVELYN: Can you two please stop! We’re in a situation here and you still have time to quarrel? Let’s look for ways on how to get out of this place.
LARRY: Evelyn is right, mum please calm down, dad, enough of your bullying.
LAILA: (shoots into the air to gain everyone’s attention as she walks in) Guys guys, lets play a game shall we?
EVELYN: You bitch! So this is your doing right? I guess I under estimated you, but you won’t get away with this.
LAILA: Keep on barking Evelyn, by the time I’m done with you, you’ll definitely turn dumb (speaks to no one in particular) get the acid. (looks at them and smile) shall we?

(1) (Reply)

. / Chance To Live My Life Again / Buratai, Other Top Dignitaries Set For Launch Of NADAMA, Book On Cervical Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.