Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Spread Awareness And Reach Nigerians? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Spread Awareness And Reach Nigerians? (226 Views)

Alert: Earn Upto 5k/day To Spread The Gwala Vibe: Join As A Product Activator / Are You Ready For Esu Is Not Satan 2020 Awareness Campaign #esuisnotsatan2020 / Aje Festival 2020: Ooni Wants Government To Spread Wealth Through Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spread Awareness And Reach Nigerians? by Foppo12: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hi all. Let me start by saying I am not from Nigeria. I work for a non profit organisation that helps people have easier access to money from anywhere in the world just with a phone and internet connection, for free. I am trying to find out the best way to inform and educate the Nigerian community about what we do and how we can help people.

As a non profit organisation, what we create is completely free and accessible tool for all. The difficulty is to create awareness and find out how to best share information, what to focus on. Are there any tips on how to best get the attention of Nigerian people and how to best inform people of a free tool like this? As I said we are non profit, we don't have a budget for ad campaigns or paid marketing.

I won't mention the non profit I work for or what the product is called as I don't want this to be seen as an ad or anything.

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Take Drugs? / Notting Hill Carnival 2023 Day 1 - Dutty/fun Mas / Taboo Of Female Dogs In Omoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.