Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kidney For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidney For Sale (639 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brotherโ€™s School Fees / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
No long story! If you have sure plug or connect, or you know the process i can take to successfully sell one of my kidney, please link me up ASAP. I'm 100% ready for this!!!
Re: Kidney For Sale by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Are you serious or joking
Re: Kidney For Sale by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Are you serious or joking
I'm dead serious big man! All hope seem lost at this point!!!
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Exodus15v11:
NLers are funny. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nothing is funny here aunty!!!! angry
Re: Kidney For Sale by pussygotlips: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ekweremadu left the WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Re: Kidney For Sale by Meandmycrew(f): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Has it being sold?
Re: Kidney For Sale by okoIYAyin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
pussygotlips:
Ekweremadu left the WhatsApp group
grin grin grin
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Has it being sold?
No ma'am! Do you have a buyer?
Re: Kidney For Sale by Meandmycrew(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Go get a job dude one step at a time no hurry in life. This is all i have you!
Dracular226:

No ma'am! Do you have a buyer?
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Go get a job dude one step at a time no hurry in life. This is all i have you!
How about you get me the job? undecided
Re: Kidney For Sale by Meandmycrew(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
What can you do? What skills do you have? What are your qualifications? Share and someone would help you here instead of thinking of how to sell your kidney. Fast money no dey last!
Dracular226:

How about you get me the job? undecided
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Meandmycrew:
What can you do? What skills do you have? What are your qualifications? Share and someone would help you here instead of thinking of how to sell your kidney. Fast money no dey last!
I created a thread previously for that ma but nothing comes out of it. I'm just so tired and frustrated now, have a lot of responsibilities and no hope anywhere. Begging is not an option and nobodg to help so that's why I've resorted to this, i hope you can understand me more better.
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
No kidney buyer here or what? undecided
Re: Kidney For Sale by easytig(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Maybe you should cut off one of your limb or both and go to populated place to start a career in begging ,at least that is a better option to selling your kidney.it is much better to be complete internally than externally.
Re: Kidney For Sale by Dracular226(m): 12:59am On Feb 15, 2023
easytig:
Maybe you should cut off one of your limb or both and go to populated place to start a career in begging ,at least that is a better option to selling your kidney.it is much better to be complete internally than externally.
Oga face front! Na your kidney? undecided

(1) (Reply)

At This Point, I Can't Take It Again. My In-laws Should ... / Household Items For Sale / A Senator (yarima)of The Federal Republic Is Married 13 Years Girl, What A Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.