Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls (469 Views)

Get Email Leads. Extract/Verify/Send Emails Like A Pro Wits Software/5k / Buy Your Usa Number For Whatsapp Sms And Calls / Usa Number For Calls, Messages And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day my lovely nairalanders, I'm trying to acquire a 8kva fuelless generator.

I searched online and found a company Ecotech Fuelless Technologies.

They seem legit enough, but the attitude of the person I'm chatting with is nonchalant.

The number is 09164795413, if anyone can look into it and let me know whether he/she is a scammer or not.

Thanks.
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by fman(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGodmother:
Good day my lovely nairalanders, I'm trying to acquire a 8kva fuelless generator.

I searched online and found a company Ecotech Fuelless Technologies.

They seem legit enough, but the attitude of the person I'm chatting with is nonchalant.

The number is 09164795413, if anyone can look into it and let me know whether he's a scammer or not.

Thanks.
na you even be the scammer!!
We know all these format.
Affiliate marketing is scam shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
fman:
na you even be the scammer!!
We know all these format.
Affiliate marketing is scam shit

Very uncouth of you.

Pls can anyone else verify the authenticity of this phone number, I'm about to make a purchase and don't want to be duped in this perilous times.
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by fman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGodmother:

Very uncouth of you.

Pls can anyone else verify the authenticity of this phone number, I'm about to make a purchase and don't want to be duped in this perilous times.
if i call them, wetin them tell u , na still wetin them go tell me...
So why u dey whine me?
Why not ask Google if the company is a scam!!!!!!
Dey play, just dey play.
Please don't mind my mannerism.
It's an unbiased opinion
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
fman:
if i call them, wetin them tell u , na still wetin them go tell me...
So why u dey whine me?
Why not ask Google if the company is a scam!!!!!!
Dey play, just dey play.
Please don't mind my mannerism.
It's an unbiased opinion

Pls can anyone else verify?

Nairalanders know how to fish out scammers and legit people.

I think I'll delay purchase till I receive credible verification.
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by fman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGodmother:

Pls can anyone else verify?

Nairalanders know how to fish out scammers and legit people.

I think I'll delay purchase till I receive credible verification.
u still never serious..
Nairaland wey scammers full...
I know say na marketer u be.
But u have a very wrong approach to marketing strategies.
Stop using ignorance as a tool to drive sales.
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
fman:
u still never serious..

Anyone with a productive reply?

I'll be most grateful.
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by MrWondah(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by fman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGodmother:

Anyone with a productive reply?

I'll be most grateful.
no one!!
In between: change your moniker!!
It's blasphemy!!
Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by iHateFraudsters: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
fman:
u still never serious..

You know, if you take your time to go thought this lady's posts and topics, you'll see she really doesn't know what you're talking about.

This woman has a topic that was on frontpage in 2014, when you were still sucking your mother's breasts.

So, show some respect.

@TheGodmother, the number looks legit though, although I can't be positive about it.

The phone number came out without much search.

I hate fraudsters, so I cannot vouch for this person.

For me, I'll not buy from this person.

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrWondah:
https://www.nairaland.com/6490638/eco-tech-jumia-fuelless-generator

https://www.nairaland.com/6490638/eco-tech-jumia-fuelless-generator/2#100690344

Check if it’s similar

Thank you darling, I'm not sure it's the same company, but it's the similar product.

I have a feeling that a lot of people use the name of the company for business.

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You know, if you take your time to go thought this lady's posts and topics, you'll see she really doesn't know what you're talking about.

@TheGodmother, the number looks legit though, although I can't be positive about it.

The phone number came out without much search.

Thanks love, that's the same search I did.

I called the number, they didn't pick up, but when we chatted in WhatsApp, they replied.

So I'm in a bit of dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by Luther0luther: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Scam ! Do not engage, unless you need to throw money away.

2 Likes

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
After much thought, I think I'll just stick to my solar power.

I needed an extra source of energy to consolidate the solar system I have.

Thanks everyone, for your input, both positive and negative.

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Luther0luther:
Scam ! Do not engage, unless you need to throw money away.

My thoughts exactly!

Thanks darling.

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by Luther0luther: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheGodmother:
After much thought, I think I'll just stick to my solar power.

I needed an extra source of energy to consolidate the solar system I have.

Thanks everyone, for your input, both positive and negative.

That , is exactly what is a 'fuel-less' generator;your panels, batteries and the likes. Any other thing is a ruse. These adverts used to be prominent on nairaland a while ago and quite a number of people fell for the scam. Thank God for gut feelings

1 Like

Re: Scam? Kindly Verify This Number For Me Pls by TheGodmother(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Luther0luther:

That , is exactly what is a 'fuel-less' generator;your panels, batteries and the likes. Any other thing is a ruse. These adverts used to be prominent on nairaland a while ago and quite a number of people fell for the scam. Thank God for gut feelings

I always listen to my guts, it never fails me.

Thank you my love, and thanks everyone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 11 UK Used For Sale / SOLD✅Alienware M17 • 16GB RAM • 8GB Nvidia RTX 2070 Dedicated Graphics / 14 Pro Max 256gb 1.1m And 13 Pro 256 660k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.