Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. (606 Views)

Rev Fr. Mbaka Arrives At St Andrew’s Abbey, Monastery, Los Angeles (Pix, Video) / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. by Fireoflife: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Andrew tate has more than 10 million men following him across all the social media platforms, since his incarceration he has had someone posting on his socials. Of recent his tweets have deviated from the norm.

He now advocates that men should be prideful and for men to develop stone hearts.

His posts from now will be explicitly designed to deceive the sons of men into imbibing and showing virtues which God finds horrendous. Believe me. People have died for doing less than he is advocating for in the Bible.

Doubt me. Practice the opposite of his recent preachings for a week. Just a week and Your life will be changed drastically.
Thanks,and may the peace of the lord be with you. Nntr what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. by NNTR: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Fireoflife:
Andrew tate has more than 10 million men following him across all the social media platforms, since his incarceration he has had someone posting on his socials. Of recent his tweets have deviated from the norm.

He now advocates that men should be prideful and for men to develop stone hearts.

His posts from now will be explicitly designed to deceive the sons of men into imbibing and showing virtues which God finds horrendous. Believe me. People have died for doing less than he is advocating for in the Bible.

Doubt me. Practice the opposite of his recent preachings for a week. Just a week and Your life will be changed drastically.
I cant agree with you more.
You did, so much justice, with the piece, I just had to like

Every imaginable, used as a warning of danger, red flags, possible, Tate had them all, and unashamedly waved each of them

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. by tctrills: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Fireoflife:

You worshipers of men. All you Tate fanboys with your methods.
Re: Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. by NNTR: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
The biggest comprehension problem is:
Posters dont read, to understand. They read, to make knee-jerk reaction replies

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Andrew Tate: The Anti-christ Of Our Time. by MrFreeland: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
I think he is THE AC ,his name = triple 6 in gematria ,he resides in Romania which translates to citizen of the Roman empire in Latin. He throws up all the occult symbology like ive never seen before ie so quickly and flawlessly. Says he will be assassinated.
Says he will own the world ,mocks Christianity and the Christian God any chance he gets ,the list is endless with him

(1) (Reply)

Richness And Poverty / Christian And Motivational Audiobooks / Christians Blessed Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.