Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl (1639 Views)

Hilarious Photo Tweets After Chelsea Lost To Everton. / photo confirmation of Lukaku's move to Everton / Ogenyi Onazi Linked With A Move To Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by dachamp(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2007
Ayegbeni Yakubu has completed his £11.25 million move from Middlesbrough to Everton after being granted a conditional work permit, he is a good goal scorer though but his decision not to honour invitation to play in last ACN held in Egypt is somethin l don't like abt Yak. which almost hindered his move to Everton.
Will he be an instant hit for Everton compared to his goal scoaring records for Portsmouth and Middlesbrough?
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by Ikbobby(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
cheesy he has already gone 2 everton because i just heard it on BBC because dey have granted him a work permit so he is an everton player
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by ritchboi: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
definately,as long as he stays fit.hes startin 2 look 2 flaby 4 a footbala,kinda like ronaldo,or am i d only 1 who notices dis?
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by A40(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well lets wait and see
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by chuckdee4(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
If he was able to score goals for Potrsmouth and Middlesborough (Two very average teams, well at the time Portsmouth were) then i see no reason why he can't bang them in for Everton, although his weight is becoming an issue
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by A40(m): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
That was the point i was trying to chip in he is not as quick as he was before
Re: Will Yak Move To Everton Be As Successful As His Previous Clubs In Pl by jake2much(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ikbobby:
cheesy he has already gone 2 everton because i just heard it on BBC because dey have granted him a work permit so he is an everton player
ha

(1) (Reply)

Eagles List For Botswana, Zambia Friendlies Out This Week! / Samuel Eto'o Is The Africa Highest Paid Footballer / Watch Champions League Final Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.