Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Open Letter To Seun- Nairaland Needs To Ensure Equality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun- Nairaland Needs To Ensure Equality (194 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun- Nairaland Needs To Ensure Equality by KingOfTheDamned: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Good morning Boda,

I feel it is strongly unfair for as a Christian before you can make a comment on any thread concerning Islam you see this message below

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh

(The above declaration will be posted on your profile if you click "yes"wink
Then this message is added to your profile.

But I'm matters of the church or Christians rallies the Muslims come in there make derogatory comments or insult us with being subjected to the same scrutiny?

For example enter the thread on the House on the rock pastor who preached brandishing an AK47 , you see see all sorts of comments insutling Christianity same with any other thread involving a pastor . It is unjust unfair and wrong against Christians.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Let there be a message too for Christian threads, to accept Jesus as their Lord and personal saviour and will be posted on their profile too

It isn't right to make Christianity seem like a lesser religion on this forum all religions should be respected
Re: Open Letter To Seun- Nairaland Needs To Ensure Equality by KingOfTheDamned: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Please sir this issue has to be looked into

(1) (Reply)

3 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts For Your Husband & Wife / Rescued Syrian Baby From Earthquake Guarded By Police After Kidnaping Attempt / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.