Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,292 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu (614 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / I Only Date Girls Living Under Their Parents, Zlatan / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by moonbyte25: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2023
Controversial OAP Nedu Wazobia, once again caused a stir after claiming the rent of most girls living in Lagos are funded by men.

Nedu made the claim during a most recent episode of his podcast The Honest Bunch that went viral.

Speaking with his co-hosts and BBNaija winner Phyna, Nedu claimed majority of ladies in Lagos are broke and funded by men.

“Most of the girls living in Lagos, not all of them… most of the girls who live in Lagos na men dey fund their rent. I know what I’m telling you. They are some girls na this man dey pay his rent, na this one dey fuel his car, na this man when he wan collect heavy, na this man dey fund vacation,” Nedu said.

His comments have caused a stir on social media, which is not surprising as majority of his assertions often raise wahala.

Fans took to social media with various reactions to his claims.

“Show us the stats now. Abi all these claims na based on ur own circle only? If yes, then oga u need better friends and contacts.” The Gladiator Fan said.

“Abuja girls are hardworking Bros… na dem dey fund guys lifestyle🚶🚶🚶,” said First of Felade’s menage.

“I don’t know where to start. Is it the girl on black that he called out who couldn’t honestly dispute what he said or all the women on the panel with weak comebacks, validating what he said by insinuating that a transaction occurred? Women don suffer for everybody hand sha.”

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/most-of-the-girls-living-in-lagos-men-dey-fund-their-rent-oap-nedu-shakes-table/

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
...only?
Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by Moh247: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
No be only Lagos... Relationship is now full time occupation

2 Likes

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by chatinent: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Lagos or both earth and Jupiter?
Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by Tokskob2008: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2023
This is not news...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by LikeAking: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2023
This one dey use him mouth kill his career..

Talking crap steadily.

Same girls him dey use for him skits.

Psquare, brymo and nedu have destroyed their careers this year...

2 Likes

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by Red02(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Its not only lagos. It's a global epidemic.

This man above me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by Mercury12(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Men has been helping women since the days of Adam and Eve.

So it is not limited to Lagos alone
Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by Countersam(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2023
moonbyte25:
Controversial OAP Nedu Wazobia, once again caused a stir after claiming the rent of most girls living in Lagos are funded by men.

Nedu made the claim during a most recent episode of his podcast The Honest Bunch that went viral.

Speaking with his co-hosts and BBNaija winner Phyna, Nedu claimed majority of ladies in Lagos are broke and funded by men.

“Most of the girls living in Lagos, not all of them… most of the girls who live in Lagos na men dey fund their rent. I know what I’m telling you. They are some girls na this man dey pay his rent, na this one dey fuel his car, na this man when he wan collect heavy, na this man dey fund vacation,” Nedu said.

His comments have caused a stir on social media, which is not surprising as majority of his assertions often raise wahala.

Fans took to social media with various reactions to his claims.

“Show us the stats now. Abi all these claims na based on ur own circle only? If yes, then oga u need better friends and contacts.” The Gladiator Fan said.

“Abuja girls are hardworking Bros… na dem dey fund guys lifestyle🚶🚶🚶,” said First of Felade’s menage.

“I don’t know where to start. Is it the girl on black that he called out who couldn’t honestly dispute what he said or all the women on the panel with weak comebacks, validating what he said by insinuating that a transaction occurred? Women don suffer for everybody hand sha.”

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/most-of-the-girls-living-in-lagos-men-dey-fund-their-rent-oap-nedu-shakes-table/

I said what I said...🥴

Re: Most Of The Girls Living In Lagos, Men Dey Fund Their Rent – OAP Nedu by CodeTemplar: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Married or unmarried? mumu man!

(1) (Reply)

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Received Her White Lover In / "Rest Well, Mum" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Commemorates Her Late Mother's Posthumo / I Still Have Many Things To Do On Earth- Portable Speak After Surviving Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.